The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the Magic-Hawks game last night. The jerseys of both Franz and Mo Wagner just say "Wagner".
I’ve never seen a player with his first and last name on a jersey before but if there’s ever a jersey with room it will be Francis’

Advertisement
Wastup with the DT especially with Tumise heading to to MSU. We need them War daddies in the middle. N I been expected them to adddress WR in the portal. That Brandon Inniss ship has sail and Micah Mays look like sticking with Wake Forrest. N word on the streets they still working on Connor Lew. But I’m hoping the staff making a late push for Oregon Commit Jurrion ****ey since Dante Moore flip to UCLA.

Wastup with the DT especially with Tumise heading to to MSU. We need them War daddies in the middle. N I been expected them to adddress WR in the portal. That Brandon Inniss ship has sail and Micah Mays look like sticking with Wake Forrest. N word on the streets they still working on Connor Lew. But I’m hoping the staff making a late push for Oregon Commit Jurrion ****ey since Dante Moore flip to UCLA.
college gameday sport GIF

There will be another wave of portal kids after the new year.
They prioritizing HS recruits then will focus on the portal on weakness didnt address with the HS kids. Hence why we going after 2-3 big body WR. But I want them to put a lil focus on the DT too. Kind of thin over there.

38EDECA2-FFD7-4BA5-A349-C163BA0584C1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back