The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Edit

Two would be a huge deals and the other would be a really good pickup, just not as **** as the other names being thrown around. That’s my hints at the options. Still work to be done.
This has to get done. There is just no way we can go into another season with no outside receivers.

Our slot receivers are good but need those outside guys.

Advertisement
geo on a space just now said he got very positive news on a portal wr.

didn't sound like he was referring to thornton, dubose, or cephas so maybe tesla or ra ra?

Don't compound ignorance with arrogance and buffoonery.

You don't say "someone is heading to X State University" IF YOU DON'T KNOW DUH.

If you want to ask a question, ask a question. If you want to make (seemingly) factual statements, then you should be accurate and knowledgeable.

Don't be mad because I pointed out the difference between your assertions (which were not phrased as questions) and, you know, ACTUAL questions.
Lol bro heck you talking about ? What all that have to do with me asking Wastup with the DT ain’t been hearing no names and it’s thin at that position ? Stay off that stuff.

Edit

Two would be a huge deals and the other would be a really good pickup, just not as **** as the other names being thrown around. That’s my hints at the options. Still work to be done.
I mean if we are saying huge deals it would have to be some combo of Innis, ****ey ora sit in the dark with Travis hunter which I think there is literally zero chance of…

I mean idk how true it was that Hunter had a massive Barstool NIL deal…but if he did Colorado is no man’s land whil Portnoy literally lives in Miami and is trying to build up Barstoll Miami presence…

The “other” Is hopefully decently likely, cause a guy like Andy Jean would be pretty great if we don’t get any of the major studs…

Advertisement
This has to get done. There is just no way we can go into another season with no outside receivers.

Our slot receivers are good but need those outside guys.
Bel Air Reaction GIF by PeacockTV

My educated guess? Tyler Williams.

He was in Ft. Lauderdale playing in the State Championship game along with Cormani. Since he is committed to UGA, the visit had to be kept quiet and Mario would love to give a big "F-U" to McClendon.

Again, pure speculation on my part.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fück it Mario is just going to sign all the top DBs in Florida one of them has got to be able to catch. Just hope the best one isn’t McClain

Advertisement
With DVD out to see Cormani before I believe they got a waiver because Ponce was "sick" but no way he's still sick and DVD is still out on the trail...

Maybe an or photo . It’s the dead period this isn’t taken today I wouldn’t think

Nah he was honorable mention in 2021. Honorable mention again this year.

Not discrediting his production or size, but no way in **** is he priority #1 or #2 on the line. He’s a pass rusher, not a DT
He's a dude & he raises the floor. He flies off the ball and brings power. IF Taylor doesn't step it up, he or Tunmise (if we land him) will take his spot.

We suffer from talented players that half *** it. This class and these transfers are coming to take spots

I mean if we are saying huge deals it would have to be some combo of Innis, ****ey ora sit in the dark with Travis hunter which I think there is literally zero chance of…

I mean idk how true it was that Hunter had a massive Barstool NIL deal…but if he did Colorado is no man’s land whil Portnoy literally lives in Miami and is trying to build up Barstoll Miami presence…

The “other” Is hopefully decently likely, cause a guy like Andy Jean would be pretty great if we don’t get any of the major studs…
Did T Hunter actually promote Barstool at all? If not, why would Portnoy have given him anything? The dude may be a bro but he's a businessman, he didn't throw a bunch of money to just troll FSU (he's a Michigan guy) or help Deion out for no reason. Smells like BS to me but if someone has any info, appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back