The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
As much as I don't like some of his approach, and know he's setting himself up to build a powerhouse sports agency, I agree he's truly been a godsend for the program. This is the type of quid pro quo I am entirely comfortable with.
We haven’t had anyone stick up for this university in decades

We should definitely just be thankful

Advertisement
Someone explain all the love for the flip-flopping Jean...do the rating services have him wrong? Seems like a big gap between Inniss/****ey/Williams vs. Jean.

I am in the bodybuilding/fitness community and one thing I can tell you for sure is you don’t ever want the angle he’s taking in this picture

Not saying he’s a giant or anything but the way these photos come out you never want to be in the back of a semicircle like that you’ll look like a dwarf 😂
I figured the angle/perspective wasn’t helping his case, but even considering that and Mario’s height, not sure he’s even a legit 6’0” lol

Advertisement
I figured the angle/perspective wasn’t helping his case, but even considering that and Mario’s height, not sure he’s even a legit 6’0” lol
He’s definitely on the smaller side no doubt about it. The angle really not helping haha

Someone explain all the love for the flip-flopping Jean...do the rating services have him wrong? Seems like a big gap between Inniss/****ey/Williams vs. Jean.
Good player that would add to the Gator tears

The blood in the water for UiF is thick

I am in the bodybuilding/fitness community and one thing I can tell you for sure is you don’t ever want the angle he’s taking in this picture

Not saying he’s a giant or anything but the way these photos come out you never want to be in the back of a semicircle like that you’ll look like a dwarf 😂
100%. I've said it a bunch everytime it comes up, this is probably a cell-phone camera, which will distort the fvck out of those on the outside. Making them fatter and taller than those in the center. I mean, we don't think Bain's feet are that much bigger than Collins' head do we?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had a handful of silent visitors this past weekend. A very intriguing list. 1-2 of those guys would be huge.
So how do they keep that quiet if they're actually on the visit with as many recruits, families, and cell phones around on such a big visit weekend? Is there just a code with recruits not to talk or do they keep those visits separate and private from the ones we know about?

Innis to me is as much about his ability to be an elite #2 in college as it is his ability to lead. We need leaders. TVD is too quiet, RB room is too quiet, WR room is too quiet, TE room is too quiet, OL room is too quiet. We need an absolute alpha in the locker room
Facts. Sick of seeing guys with no emotion, on their phones, and just don't even care win or lose. Inniss isn't coming but we sure do need those alphas. Kam, X, James Williams, Don is a decent start for those already on the team. But from what I've heard Fletcher, Ray Ray, Francis, Tripp, Emory, Bain all seem to be legit leaders. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back