The ATM (7/24)

View as article
Not buying the secret major name hype. Kids these days are so open about their visits (via social media) even when they are committed to another school. Wake me up when someone puts a name on a body.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
That’s what I was thinking, but I believe it’s their cookout that they’re focusing on 2025 class. But again, that’s what the UF folks going in on about. Also hearing that they’re looking hard into Artavius Jones with a family connection.

Side note: I’m a UF grad but raised in Miami. I was one of the video Coordinators for Urban during my days. A few of the people I worked with is still with the program, so some of my info regarding UF is coming from there.
You think there is mutual interest between Jones and them? Cuz i can look hard into alot of UGA class commits as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And so the bags off-set whatever Miami can offer both monetarily and from a football perspective?

Then that fits the definition of being fearful or concerned about others in one way or another.
Yes, interim bags are used for all kinds of things per a CIS insider who would absolutely know.

I agree with you and @bobbydigius on a lot of things, maybe most things, but not on this. Per another solid CIS insider to RVA, UiF paid recruits to not go to our event last cycle after our attendee list was released.

Advertisement
It’s fear, paranoia and a splash of narcissism. This idea that we are not only the center of the universe but also up against forces no one else is.
Other schools’ battles with interference from their competitors is irrelevant to us. It happened. UiF did it to us last cycle. There’s been recruits I’m told who’ve gotten bags just to delay announcements. There’s all kinds of dirty special forces **** going on.

Yes, interim bags are used for all kinds of things per a CIS insider who would absolutely know.

I agree with you and @bobbydigius on a lot of things, maybe most things, but not on this. Per another solid CIS insider to RVA, UiF paid recruits to not go to our event last cycle after our attendee list was released.
100% agree with both the UF paying kids not to visit thing and the rationale behind the secrecy. But why doesn’t UF do that with kids being recruited to go to summer events like TAMU, Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St, Texas, USC, etc?

Because we’re not on their level. If we were, we wouldn’t be scared about it because no 20k payment would off-set the allure of coming down here. That’s the level we should aspire to be at. A place that’s paradise and has a reputation for developing players into NFL draft picks + an established and sustained winning culture.

Again: for now, secrecy is fine. Eventually I want to be the big bad wolf that everyone fears again and there’s NOTHING you can do to stop it.

Advertisement
100% agree with both the UF paying kids not to visit thing and the rationale behind the secrecy. But why doesn’t UF do that with kids being recruited to go to summer events like TAMU, Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St, Texas, USC, etc?

Because we’re not on their level. If we were, we wouldn’t be scared about it because no 20k payment would off-set the allure of coming down here. That’s the level we should aspire to be at. A place that’s paradise and a winning culture.

Again: for now, secrecy is fine. Eventually I want to be the big bad wolf that everyone fears again and there’s NOTHING you can do to stop it.
I agree that we’re not on the level of those teams and have more to fear relating to the ultimate commitment. I don’t know that UiF hasn’t paid to keep recruits away from the events of more successful programs and to come to their events. I’d guess that they have and that a lean to one of those schools likely going there anyhow will take an interim bag to go to a UiF event in lieu of others. Some recruits are getting paid for visits.

Other schools’ battles with interference from their competitors is irrelevant to us. It happened. UiF did it to us last cycle. There’s been recruits I’m told who’ve gotten bags just to delay announcements. There’s all kinds of dirty special forces **** going on.
I 100% believe, it’s a dirty game. My point is that we aren’t special in this situation. If D$’s vague post ***** it all up for us, we have way bigger problems. Are you suggesting that Miami writers are more likely to leak confidential info? I don’t believe that but I don’t have that data available so maybe? Is that what we are saying?

Advertisement
Back