The ATM (7/24)

View as article
BTW not going at D$ or any of the guys who provide valuable information. But this is my observation, if the players are bent on keeping things quiet, they rarely come to that school. Any player thats a serious candidate to come its in the open. Either before they visit, during or immediately after. And i know Brooklyn says bunch of back and forth shenanigans go on behind the scenes, but the kids who are serious, tell the staff trying to prevent them to kick rocks. If they are high level, they hold all the cards. Dabo was trying that with Ray Ray.

If someone wanna dispute it, show me the kids that took secret visits and end up coming here. For me, there is a reason they wanna keep it secret, its like cheating on your girl u aint planning to leave.
Been arguing this forever.

Advertisement
BTW not going at D$ or any of the guys who provide valuable information. But this is my observation, if the players are bent on keeping things quiet, they rarely come to that school. Any player thats a serious candidate to come its in the open. Either before they visit, during or immediately after. And i know Brooklyn says bunch of back and forth shenanigans go on behind the scenes, but the kids who are serious, tell the staff trying to prevent them to kick rocks. If they are high level, they hold all the cards. Dabo was trying that with Ray Ray.

If someone wanna dispute it, show me the kids that took secret visits and end up coming here. For me, there is a reason they wanna keep it secret, its like cheating on your girl u aint planning to leave.
But what of you ain't that happy with your girl, but don't wanna play the market and end up with a girl you like even less.

You wanna sample some flavors without ****ing your current girl off, and if you find the right one, you make the move.

I am not condoning this behavior but I'm sure it happens.

But what of you ain't that happy with your girl, but don't wanna play the market and end up with a girl you like even less.

You wanna sample some flavors without ****ing your current girl off, and if you find the right one, you make the move.

I am not condoning this behavior but I'm sure it happens.
100% but you can’t always just go back to that same well for a reason, it starts to sound like an excuse. We have now lost multiple 5 and 4 star kids that way. Occam’s razor says the usual answer is the simplest one. Most of the kids were just flirting but not really interested. If you a 5 star you hittin whatever ***** you want, nobody stoppin you from getting what you want. You most likely weren’t that serious.

Surprise visitors come thru all the time that aren't reported until months later or maybe never. Don't get bent out of shape. Miami is always an attractive and easy place to get to for unofficials.

Dylan Stewart was on campus this spring during spring practice, and no one knew.

Ray Ray Joseph had visited Miami multiple times last spring before anyone mentioned him.

Advertisement
Any updates coming post BBQ weekend prior to dead period?
2943F6BD-20E7-4AE5-9A9C-C98A22F2D5A3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back