The ATM (7/24)

View as article
Advertisement
I smell ya & all dat Big Dawg (Big Pause) but we can’t put out no tape on no type of D BIG PAUSE
av razor GIF

Hey yo! Hit the button
11694030.jpeg

Advertisement
Good stuff.

Gawd I’m so motha****in sick of TAMU. We better beat them mfs come September.
really would be a huge statement type game to win, very happy to get TAMU early as they will be working the kinks out on Jimbo/petrino partnership.... seems like these 2 guys deserve each other

Some late-night withdrawals of recruiting news:

- Expect several elite players on campus this weekend, including at least one major name that is being kept quiet.

- Miami continues to evaluate CB Jaylen Heyward (Rockledge). He is expected on campus at some point this weekend.

- OL Eddy Pierre-Louis (Tampa) is another blue-chipper that is expected on campus this weekend. Communication continues to pick up there.

- Despite recent reports linking them to other schools, Miami remains very confident in S Zaquan Patterson (Chaminade) and LB Chris Cole (Salem, VA).

- Miami is working on several committed prospects, including a couple that are not on the radar of Canes fans. One is a flip candidate sooner than later.

- OL Isendre Ahfua (Seattle) is a Miami/TAMU battle.
Absolutely love the stealth mode activity! Don’t announce ****.

UF boards are melting because it’s seem as if Napier has shifted his focus to 2025. They got word that Xavier Mincey will be coming down to Miami this weekend.
Wow, so must be some good tears then. And how can he shift focus to '25, u gotta recruit even the committed kids till signing day

Advertisement
Advertisement
really would be a huge statement type game to win, very happy to get TAMU early as they will be working the kinks out on Jimbo/petrino partnership.... seems like these 2 guys deserve each other
I'm sure they think the same for us and both our coordinators

Advertisement
Dude why the **** did you tag me with this bullish. I am a former alumni of Miami and casual viewer of this forum full of crazy mofoers. I am not Barry Jackson you stupid mofoer.

If you can't figure that out, maybe you can work on keeping your post count below 70.

Advertisement
Back