The ATM (7/2)

Gotta be honest…. I still got Cormani ptsd, like things havent been the same since he pulled his shenanigans. Mfer living rent free like a nightmare I can’t shake.

Attachments

• E3944FA8-13D1-4D78-BB74-E9E7FA5C0353.jpeg
    E3944FA8-13D1-4D78-BB74-E9E7FA5C0353.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
The Pharmacy 7/2:

- Jojo and Patterson are talented. We know this. They’re also not anywhere near committing.
- OJ has a good frame. We know this. Also, he knows some other kids on the team. Rare to see this. Usually everyone meets for the first time on day 1 of pads.
- There is (more than zero) confidence with our contingency OL after getting beat out by Pitt; big name poly kid is still talking to our poly contacts. This not not news.
- Lightfoot is committing to OSU after getting a dose of reality.
- Hellcat is not a take at RB. They’re already starting the propaganda campaign to move him.
- We need to hope we don’t get our **** physically kicked in by FSU again if we want to flip… a Miami Central kid…
- Very good timing to recycle a previous talking point on a Nebraska transfer. I really hope Barney reads the board.
Sir, my brain is closed for the evening. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the premises please. Well done!

Advertisement
Advertisement
40 pages plus over a meltdown over a 4 star WR receiver that was recruited late. What will happen when we lose a prized recruit. Expectations were sky high courtesy of this board and 247’ Gaby. We need to own that starting with the Maudes

Advertisement
As if we haven't been getting sautéed on the trail ALL SUMMER and complaining about that as well

Advertisement
I ask this as purely to see y’all’s opinions, not to be a thorn in anyways. With Lannings success in Oregon on the recruiting trail, Alabama still pulling in record classes, etc., do you guys still view Mario as a super ace recruiter or was he in otherwise already attractive programs and stayed the course recruiting wise?
Oregon was 4-8 when Mario got there with Taggart. We obviously saw what Taggart does by himself at FSU. He’s a savage recruiter and gave Lanning the keys to a successful program and Lanning, who also seems to be a savage, is running with it. The Lanning situation at Oregon is very Similar to the Richt/Smart situation at Georgia.

When Kirby took over at UGA and Richt came to us, UGA had the number one class in the country and #1 QB in Jacob Eason committed to the class.

I think the staff needs to look at winning 9 games as their version of a national championship. It’s going to ease the recruiting situation a lot. Beating TAMU and maybe FSU (I said that with my eyes closed) and winning the games we’re supposed to win will show that last year’s 5-7 was more about the wrong player/coaching personnel and not the direction the program is going. Plus, Guidry and Dawson are relatively unknowns to these kids. They have to shine as much as Mario does.

Advertisement
Back