The ATM (7/2)

This is what happens when you hire and coach up an absolute dog**** product on the field in your first year

Doesn’t matter how “great” a recruiter you are. If you suck and show absolutely no progress on the field, you will lose recruiting battles

Talk is cheap Mario. His year one hiring mess is really setting us back big time

And who knows on his year 2 staff. It might not be that much better. Addae is still here, JT and our new TE coach have no experience. Beard sucked when he was here years ago and doesn’t seem like much has changed.

Advertisement
Should've done a thorough search instead of letting nepotism reign supreme. Mario was candidate 1A, 1B, and 1C.

Miami is not going to outrecruit itself out of this hellhole of the last 20 years, we should've focused on an X's and O's coach instead of a guy whose only supposed advantage was recruiting.

It's clear the game has changed with NIL but Mario is still operating like it's 2015. The guy clearly needs to stop working 20 hours a day and learn to work smarter not Harder and also stop putting potential coaches through 12 hour beatings...I mean interviews.

It's too bad we had a coach that wanted the job and also already had a residence in South Florida but I get it, outscheming guys at Ole Miss isn't good enough for UM. We always prefer too make things too difficult with ourselves and Bro Style people too death.

I'll probably get negged/blocked for this post but reality still needs to be realized by Canes Fans.

Advertisement
All the smoke from Ruiz, if he fails, night all. That's about as front runner as it gets. That's snake oil salesmen level ****ery

Weird - when I Google searched for ATM today, I forgot I had my explicit filter turned off. It took me to P0rnhub and showed clips of UM from the 2022 season. That **** is obscene.

Advertisement
Mark Stoops wins 8 games with last years team.

*Runs for cover*

Kiffin wins 10.

fight me lets go GIF

Advertisement
Looks like @Hurracanes has gone into the Federal Witness Protection program.

After weeks of posting that annoying *** gif with the baseball player acting hard while crossing his arms, and all but almost guaranteeing that we’re getting at minimum three 5-Star recruits, dude has gone M.I.A.

Will he make an appearance and eat his crow infused **** sandwich, or will he double down even more?

Advertisement

After weeks of posting that annoying *** gif with the baseball player acting hard while crossing his arms, and all but almost guaranteeing that we’re getting at minimum three 5-Star recruits, dude has gone M.I.A.

Will he make an appearance and eat his crow infused **** sandwich, or will he double down even more?
He’s posted a few times already today. Including a post where he accepted he was wrong about ****.

You sure he's gone M.I.A.? You might want to check the Justin Scott thread

40 pages plus over a meltdown over a 4 star WR receiver that was recruited late. What will happen when we lose a prized recruit. Expectations were sky high courtesy of this board and 247’ Gaby. We need to own that starting with the Maudes
I guess you haven't checked the other threads where we lost Scott (5* DT) to OSU and probably 5* Stewart

Advertisement
Back