The ATM (7/2)

View as article
Is Vincent Shavers better than Tirek Austin-Cave?
Is Judd Anderson better than Cade Weldon?
Is OJ Frederique better than Ryan Mayes?
Is Juan Minaya better than Hayden Mahoney?
Not commenting on their ability but speaking purely physically these kids have way better physical traits.

Advertisement
JoJo Trader

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
That’s the first hit when you google “Addison USC NIL”.

You probably should’ve read it before you posted it.

If “if and buts” where candied nuts, every day would be Christmas!

So you are saying that Addison was actually considerably less expensive than people think, meaning 3 million would have been an absolutely unbeatable offer, plus leave around 1.5 million to add other key transfers? That makes my point even better. Opportunity costs. 4.5 million for multiple key players. Give that to Diaz or any other mediocre HC, combine it with a spread OC and that's a guaranteed 8-9 win team, at minimum. A coach would have to actively sabotage the program to win less the 7 games.

Advertisement
Shavers is better than Austin-Cave. And it’s not close. Shavers is a knock back tackler and TAC was dragging guys down in high school.

Same with Minaya and Frédérique.

I personally like Anderson, but I’ll give you that one if you’d like.

Are there other guys in the class?
This is what CIS said about Austin-Cave when he signed. If Shavers is better than Austin-Cave, then he’s a hall of famer and the greatest LB in Canes history.
IMG_0768.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang is Mario and his staff getting the Manny treatment? Kids telling the coaches want they want to hear which leads to the insiders acting like miami is gna sign everyone to only be embarrassed time after time when the kids commit elsewhere...#watchthefinish lol

Advertisement
I don’t know who wrote that, and honestly I don’t care.

That wasn’t my opinion of a 6’0, 185lb LB from the Northeast.
the point CIS’ opinion of Austin-Cave was that if a future player for us a major pick up. And if you think Shavers is better, than man, we got us a straight up baller. Let’s revisit this in a few years.

Advertisement
There's good recruiters pre-Nil and then after.

NIL changed it all. Like I said when most here thought it would put us in the game, the big dogs just upped the ante along with other big schools that aren't traditional powers. Every bug state school can put something together with their massive alumni base.

Mario will be as good of a recruiter as our NIL game will allow. Dollars will go further if we start winning and produce picks in the upcoming drafts. If we don't win and produce players for the next level, our NIL game needs to be much stronger than it would be if we did those two things.

Welcome to the next evolution of college football. Relationships are great, but money and results come first.

The NIL frenzy for the most part is over. These extremely high level kids are getting $60-80k max annually.

A kid like Cohen, who had a 3rd round NFL grade is probably cashing a $200k NIL.
but someone in here said nebraska paid 350k for barney yesterday

Advertisement
Back