The ATM (7/2)

Advertisement
The Pharmacy 7/2:

- Jojo and Patterson are talented. We know this. They’re also not anywhere near committing.
- OJ has a good frame. We know this. Also, he knows some other kids on the team. Rare to see this. Usually everyone meets for the first time on day 1 of pads.
- There is (more than zero) confidence with our contingency OL after getting beat out by Pitt; big name poly kid is still talking to our poly contacts. This not not news.
- Lightfoot is committing to OSU after getting a dose of reality.
- Hellcat is not a take at RB. They’re already starting the propaganda campaign to move him.
- We need to hope we don’t get our **** physically kicked in by FSU again if we want to flip… a Miami Central kid…
- Very good timing to recycle a previous talking point on a Nebraska transfer. I really hope Barney reads the board.
Nicely done. The raw, seedy underbelly of reality underneath the fake sugar-coated pollyanna pie in the sky propaganda.

Looks like @Hurracanes has gone into the Federal Witness Protection program.

After weeks of posting that annoying *** gif with the baseball player acting hard while crossing his arms, and all but almost guaranteeing that we’re getting at minimum three 5-Star recruits, dude has gone M.I.A.

Will he make an appearance and eat his crow infused **** sandwich, or will he double down even more?
Try harder. I would say to feel free to put me on ignore but you’re literally in my top 3 of positive reactors to my posts. Would hate to lose one of my biggest fans..

CIS is mad weird.

The 7/2 ATM equates to SVB and First Republic... what is not said is all that needs to be said...

Happy 4th to ALL. God Bless the USA!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney got stunned from behind with a chair to the dome, but he is staggering back to his feet

wrestlemania vi wrestling GIF by WWE

Some of these folks do not about this Midnight wrestling!!! The WWF OG's stand up for Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior!!

Go Canes

Advertisement
We aren’t coming back
We should all probably just put our Miami Degrees in the garbage and pull for a program like Georgia. 😳👀. It would be so much fun to be getting all these 5 stars. Going to sold out football games and pulling for a team in the SEC. Jk🤔

We should all probably just put our Miami Degrees in the garbage and pull for a program like Georgia. 😳👀. It would be so much fun to be getting all these 5 stars. Going to sold out football games and pulling for a team in the SEC. Jk🤔
Some fans are blessed. We aren’t. Lmao

I appreciate you sharing but his ATM isn't going to calm anyone down.
Nope. At all. This is a combination of 5-7 and NIL and a bunch of no names hired as replacements for last years staff .. in 6 weeks Mario did more in year 1 than he is doing in year 3

Advertisement
Back