The ATM (10/17)

View as article
Advertisement
If Mario got the guys that Manny got in the portal we would be in a better situation I think. Next year will be year three most of Mannys guys will be gone and he won't have any excuses to sit on.
Most of Manny's gone? Who's left next year...Wario brought in 41 guys this year and 18 his first year. On track to bring in roughly 30, maybe more (including transfers) next year....This is Cristobal's team...and agree, no excuses.

Looks good in his stance and actually plays lower than i expected based on his height. Has decent burst off the snap in most of the clips but definitely lazy on some of them too.

Several plays in his highlights of him playing too high but holding a gap and making an arm tackle. Also, not a ton of knocking guys down and burying RBs/QBs or even the smaller OL. Takes on a lot of double teams but lots of drag down tackles. Weird for someone that large. Was gonna make the Jordan Davis comp being that size from Charlotte and a 3 star but his tape was totally different. He was knocking guys back and crushing RBs/QBs and pancaking dudes.
Agree on White. One encouraging note is that I accidentally watched his Jr tape first. Standing high, lunging for tackles were the norm. He’s made a lot of improvement but I think I prefer Jackson.

Advertisement
Ellis Robinson coming is nice
Woah woah woah WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! U must be new here buddy! We don’t talk like dat roun here! Him showin up to the game is awesome but him “comin” would be NOT be nice
Hulk Hogan Wwe Games GIF by ElementGames

Hey yo! Hit the button
@Confidence1000 make him hit the button multiple times

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE
@Confidence1000 make him hit the button multiple times

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE
Yeah I already had got em (BIG PAUSE)😂

Advertisement
But the top SF guys like Robinson and Smith are going elsewhere. I just feel like if our offers were crazy good money wise, they’d be staying home

If this continues to be the case, then it’s like Manny/Golden/Shannon all over again. Getting the Yearbys and not the Cooks
I don’t think it’s the money. I think it’s the performance and some of the Staph

Advertisement
Transfer portal is helping with that.

Kids arent getting offers and going the juco route more so those borderline talented kids...also they are getting div 1 bouncebacks or kids that went into portal late so they go juco to play
Not to make blanket statements but I would be looking more at JUCO than the portal for DTs

DT portal is a **** show we can’t win. Deen is about as good as we can do there

I like the approach we’ve taken with JUCO

Not to make blanket statements but I would be looking more at JUCO than the portal for DTs

DT portal is a **** show we can’t win. Deen is about as good as we can do there

I like the approach we’ve taken with JUCO
I like Burrough so we are 1 step ahead.

Im wanting 1 o fthe jucos we target and depending if we lose anything else 1 more portal dt if we can get them to jump in.

I was hoping Kevin Beard had got the kid from Illinois to jump in the portal last off szn with his connection and he has been good....Newton.

But with the portal DTS have to be on them EARLY like the minute they declare to be a factor. Its obvious what Norvell does in the portal they are at guys b4 they declare

I like Burrough so we are 1 step ahead.

Im wanting 1 o fthe jucos we target and depending if we lose anything else 1 more portal dt if we can get them to jump in.

I was hoping Kevin Beard had got the kid from Illinois to jump in the portal last off szn with his connection and he has been good....Newton.

But with the portal DTS have to be on them EARLY like the minute they declare to be a factor. Its obvious what Norvell does in the portal they are at guys b4 they declare
Yeah good point about being on them early

That whole situation with Malone and the later portal was such a joke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back