The ATM (10/17)

Advertisement
People downplaying Ellis Robinson coming because he casually comes to Miami often I think have it wrong. Ellis has always made it openly clear that if Miami shows a good product on the field, he would be a serious flip candidate because Miami checks all the boxes for him. Now the "good product on the field" part is unknown right now. Losing to Clemson at home would virtually end any and all momentum IMO. You salvage the season with a Clemson win.
Disagree with good product on the field is unknown part! 5-2 is better then a losing record! So wat unknown are Yu referring to?

Disagree with good product on the field is unknown part! 5-2 is better then a losing record! So wat unknown are Yu referring to?
Isn’t Iowa 5-2 too? Would you call that a good product? We all know we gotta consistently show it before we can reliably land these elite dudes…and that’s assuming we get our money back up and stop relying on one grifter with a loud mouth.

Advertisement
Isn’t Iowa 5-2 too? Would you call that a good product? We all know we gotta consistently show it before we can reliably land these elite dudes…and that’s assuming we get our money back up and stop relying on one grifter with a loud mouth.
I guess what I'm saying is us and Iowa good enough to be 5-2! Iowa reminds me of us in '17

Bro I don’t work for Miami
... pretty please?

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

We don’t rely on that guy…that’s been made pretty clear by multiple people.

Advertisement
Getting smoked once again. Pretty much a common theme this year. It's all relative at the end of the day but if we want to compare ourselves to our two big instate rivals, the recruiting is a disaster

Advertisement
Advertisement
But but

Miami staff was gonna recruit the best DL class of all time they told me in May

I can’t believe the DT recruiting has produced this many whiffs
At the very least this staff has to more careful with the expectations they set. It's one thing to pump a little excitement into your fanbase, but when you set the expectations so high and then miss them by a country mile, you are going to end up with fans that are even more disappointed than they would have already been.

Jones was saying how much he loved FSU the day after he committed to Miami. Would love to keep him as he's a great player but won't be shocked if he leaves either.
The longer we hold on the better he’s always rumored to flip but hasn’t really waviered. Knock on wood

Advertisement
Back