The ATM (10/17)

View as article
Rankings can sometimes be a bit misleading. I'd rather have a class ranked 13th with monsters at DT, elite DB's, and a solid QB than one ranked 8th with JAG's at those spots. We are currently recruiting those aforementioned spots at a G5 level.
Sure but in order if you land elite and monster players at those positions, you will be ranked in the top 10 unless its a small class numbers wise.

Advertisement
No, it means it’s much harder to land national elite guys when you haven’t shown anything on field in years or shown development.
Makes sense. Also doesn’t help DTs have done nothing this year and LT looks suspect like you’ve been saying. Joe got to be on the chopping block no?

I'm flying in from out of state specifically to watch this game and it'll my first at hard rock. Mind you it seemed more exciting when I planned this 3 weeks ago but I'll be there. If we're the only two there I'll put in a good word lol
I'll be there but even the A&M game was not full. The Tech game was a night time bogo n still not very packed.

I plan to move down to better seats since it will be empty. Bought upper deck way long ago for way too much. Is what it is now
Will Forte Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leroy Jackson tape is solid:

D'Nas White tape:

D'Nas is a little lumbering from one play to the next, BUT very, very big dude with LONG arms.

What do you all think?

Leroy Jacksons tape DEFINATELY has traits i like.

The sr tape im watching dude plays with leverage and has a real good get off and seems to have motor.

Him and Brewu are guys i definately dont mind.

Need a big body guy in this class though like White if your going to get those guys paired with Russell.

Advertisement
Haven’t seen him play, but Lee County is one of the best programs in the state. It’s is So. East GA (SOWEGA) to the locals, it’s east of Albany. But honestly, a kid named Leroy…. in 2023, is a take! Kid must be tough as a $2 steak.
Edit:
After watching his highlights…. just as I thought. TAKE. He plays a bit high at times, but this kid, with P5 coaching, weight training, and nutrition, is a quality P5 DL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back