The ATM (10/17)

View as article
Dude, we need to BBB to make our secondary great again…

Bring Back Banda

Tears incoming… 😎
season 3 episode 6 GIF by Ball in the Family

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm flying in from out of state specifically to watch this game and it'll my first at hard rock. Mind you it seemed more exciting when I planned this 3 weeks ago but I'll be there. If we're the only two there I'll put in a good word lol
FastChad will be there too...he's looking for a roommate just so you know.. :ROFLMAO:

Is Daylen Russell still a take and going to be in this class?

Anyone have insight on how’s he’s looked this year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Daylen Russell still a take and going to be in this class?

Anyone have insight on how’s he’s looked this year?
Looks mediocre as can be

Short, doesn't really have a good frame to add mass. To me he looks top heavy and once he's actually in shape he's probably 255-260 instead of 270-275 that he is now. Has some baby weight on him. Not a lot of good mass. Definitely doesn't dominate anyone and I expected to see a super high motor player and justifying the take... didn't see that either. Saw him take some plays off and get buried by a sophomore (someone told me it was a sophomore)

D1 player. Probably not P5. At best I'd say a 3 year development player that takes a RS and then plays as a RS junior in the rotation but still not a ton of snaps.

Advertisement
Looks mediocre as can be

Short, doesn't really have a good frame to add mass. To me he looks top heavy and once he's actually in shape he's probably 255-260 instead of 270-275 that he is now. Has some baby weight on him. Not a lot of good mass. Definitely doesn't dominate anyone and I expected to see a super high motor player and justifying the take... didn't see that either. Saw him take some plays off and get buried by a sophomore (someone told me it was a sophomore)

D1 player. Probably not P5. At best I'd say a 3 year development player that takes a RS and then plays as a RS junior in the rotation but still not a ton of snaps.
i meant at this point, you probably need to get some bodies in there at DT no whether or not hes a good take. getting a portal DT is easier said than done as everyone wants grown men at that spot ready to play now no matter what the numbers look like.

i meant at this point, you probably need to get some bodies in there at DT no whether or not hes a good take. getting a portal DT is easier said than done as everyone wants grown men at that spot ready to play now no matter what the numbers look like.
At this point, we don’t need any more bums imo. In no particular order for 2024…

Moten, Horton, Burroughs, Achempong, maybe Blount, maybe LT.

I’m pretty sure JHH is a 5th-year redshirt junior? Same with Gore?

Portal needs 2 guys, 2 starting-caliber guys. But no more bum *** stashes at DT. Go get quality.

DB recruiting is disgusting and I’m counting down the days Addae is fired. Shouldn’t be long.

Leroy Jackson tape is solid:

D'Nas White tape:

D'Nas is a little lumbering from one play to the next, BUT very, very big dude with LONG arms.

What do you all think?

Advertisement
Back