The ATM (10/17)

View as article
Advertisement
Idk if Im in the minority or not, but I think Ellis is a better football player than Jj & if I had to pick one (very likely we get neither) I’d choose Robinson.
Ellis helps Miami more on the field because our corners are abysmal. JJ helps Miami more in the bigger picture because of perception.

Advertisement
Some quick hits:

- Miami still feels they are right in it for DT LJ McCray (Daytona Beach). While there is FSU buzz, they actually feel their biggest competition is Georgia. DT recruiting has been a struggle, so their instincts may be off. But, as chronicled in the Bank, they correctly dismissed the Zaquan-to-FSU smoke and always pegged Oregon as the real threat for Breland despite Georgia buzz.

- New big body name to keep an eye on 6’4, 330 DT D’Nas White (Charlotte, NC).

- Miami continues to make progress with RB Jordan Lyle (St. Thomas). He has an upcoming visit to Ohio State, but if he gets through that without anything unusual he becomes a major flip candidate.

- Elite CB Ellis Robinson (IMG) will be in Miami this weekend.

Update 10/18

- I continue to like where Miami is trending with OT Markel Bell (JUCO), CB Zavier Mincey (Daytona Beach) and CB Xavier Lucas (American Heritage).

- Another name to monitor at DT- Leroy Jackson (Leesburg, GA).

@DMoney...This Leroy Jackson kid's tape looks good. I actually like him better than Brewu, but Brew does have the Charlie Partridge stamp of approval. I think he would be a solid get. Late Bloomer?

Markel Bell would be awesome, I can't see the SEC letting him go though, but man what a get that would be.

Advertisement
To early to discuss staff change rumblings? @DMoney

Interested Go On GIF by reactionseditor

Man - I’ll take going back to the days of Michael Jackson, Malek Young, Redwine and Johnson over what we have today.

I don't think it is as much a talent issue as the current talent is good but the mental mistakes...FFFFFFFF!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I would advise against having Ellis come to the game. The stadium is gonna be empty and we will probably be taking an L. Not being a mope, just my experience. **** we throw watch parties for home games when tickets are literally 8 bucks.
I'm flying in from out of state specifically to watch this game and it'll my first at hard rock. Mind you it seemed more exciting when I planned this 3 weeks ago but I'll be there. If we're the only two there I'll put in a good word lol

Advertisement
Back