The ATM (10/17)

View as article
Smith was never coming. Nothing has changed because of the Tech and UNC games.

Also this was always a 7 to 9 win team. There is a reason vegas has the win total like 7.5

Miami is right where most logical fans thought they would be at this point in the season.
That’s why you can’t be too up or down about the season just yet. We were projected by unbiased people at 7.5 wins. We’re trending that way. Now if we go 6-6 there’s reason to be bummed out. But 7-5 with a trip to a bowl to maybe get to 8-5 is a big improvement over last years 5-7 season where we got blown out and just looked incompetent. Tech should’ve been a win. And unc we were in it and gave a better team too many opportunities. We’re improved. But nowhere near the level that this website thought we were post temple.

Advertisement
1697634549432.png

He is in Miami often.
Everyone has different value in their word selection. So I won't assume what you mean by often. All ill say is img especially during football season does not give kids much free time at all. They are rarely allowed off campus outside of local chick filet runs. Because all travel needs to be accounted for. For me often is a poor selection of words here. I'd say infrequently.

It is now mid October: this class still looks more like a Al Golden class than it does an elite class like Mario pulled last year.

Let’s see how we close…. Considering the recent Bank & ATM are starting to look dry as the Sahara it doesn’t appear it’s going to end well
Golden would still be the HC here if he stacked classes like this one every year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back