The ACC must go nuclear

I think we all 100% get your point but we're all just happy that FSU got screwed so that emotion is outweighing the fact that this is actually a travesty of football

I think FSU should have gotten in, but it's not like Jordan travis is healthy, they lost their Herman level qb right before the playoffs which is the main reason - not because the ACC is weak or undeserving

Milroe got benched and reinserted in 2 weeks. Alabama has changed QBs mid championship game…

Clearly one must have your starter to win…

**** FSU and the ACC…

Advertisement
The one thing I hate about all this re-conferencing is the affect on other sports. I hate the way football is organized particularly with playoffs, but I am a bit hurt about possible downstream affects on basketball and baseball (which I really like the ACC for)

You guys are missing the point. I argued FSU not making it in several threads. This is about a conference that is suppose to stick up for their teams. If this had happened to UNC they ACC would go nuclear. I think the question is will they do this for FSU.
Give them time. My guess is the feet are dragging after the October threats of FSU bolting or getting more revenue share.

Exactly.

The value of Jordan Travis is EXACTLY enough to put Alabama ahead of them, but NOT QUITE ENOUGH to put Georgia ahead of them.

The whole "F$U is not a Top 15 team without Jordan Travis" squad needs to STFU and realize that the CFP Committee said that FSU is a TOP FIVE team without Jordan Travis.

But just not a TOP FOUR team.
Naw I think the committee felt bad but it was the right decision. Gave the the consolation prize . FSU will get their opportunity to show they deserved it or they got it right

Advertisement
Anybody who thinks FSU should be in, please explain why you think a Seminole team without Jordan Travis would beat ANY of the teams that actually made it in.
No one on this board thought they could even beat Louisville last night without Travis. Plummer got in trouble with the mob and took a dive, remember? That’s how impossible the outcome was.

Don’t play the games. Just let the all-knowing committee decide who wins. It’ll be better that way.

Dear Lord am I embarrassed by a huge part of this fanbase. Get off FSU's jock, and join us in reality. FSU is out because no one wants to pay good money to watch Tate Rodemaker get demolished by Michigan or any other Top 10 team. Let's keep it real, without Jordan Travis, this offense was unwatchable. You would think Travis would get some Heisman votes, because it's beyond obvious he was THAT valuable. FSU screwed themselves by not having a competent backup, and as a result, looked like trash at the worst possible time. FSU needed UGA to win, period. UGA wins, you have UGA, Michigan, UW and FSU pulling up the rear. Bama won, which gave them that spot, and then because Texas beat Alabama, you have to include them too, Michigan and UW were in no matter what.

Advertisement
Are the one of the four best?
Maybe they are. ****, i still think Georgia is better than Bama. I dont think yesterdays game was conclusive. I think Georgia wins that 8-9 out of 10 times.

See how this dumb **** works? Opinions are useless against straight up records. Alabama hasnt been one of the best teams all year, they happened to play their best game against Georgia yesterday. Thats it.

One team played all their games and was undefeated even with 2nd and 3rd string qbs. One team struggled all year with their first string qb against teams like USF and Auburn and Arkansas and A&M. They have a common opponent who fsu beat by a td more (lsu).

Advertisement
No one on this board thought they could even beat Louisville last night without Travis. Plummer got in trouble with the mob and took a dive, remember? That’s how impossible the outcome was.

Don’t play the games. Just let the all-knowing committee decide who wins. It’ll be better that way.

It literally took some of the worst QB play most of us have ever seen for them to win in a squeaker. FSU was incompetent offensively, against a D that gave up points in bunches to less talented teams.

It literally took some of the worst QB play most of us have ever seen for them to win in a squeaker. FSU was incompetent offensively, against a D that gave up points in bunches to less talented teams.
And the week before last, it took a historically incompetent approach by Hugh Freeze on 4 & 31 for Bama to escape a lousy team that got beat down at home by New Mexico State. Impressive!

Advertisement

So explain how you think that FSU can beat Michigan, Washington Alabama or Texas? I’m not talking about beating Louisville who literally just lost to 7-5 Kentucky a week ago. I’m talking about beating one of the four best teams.

FSU will have their shot to prove the committee wrong anyway. If they win their bowl game they can get a UCF championship trophy.

Right, at the end of the day, at least their fans got what they deserve.
I definitely get that angle 😂

I mean me personally, I didn’t think they were a top 4 team even with Travis let alone without him

But also gotta acknowledge it’s a terrible look to leave out a team that not only goes undefeated in a supposedly top conference, but also schedules teams like LSU and UiF as their OOC games to help bolster their rep

Advertisement
Back