The ACC must go nuclear

Andrew

All American
Administrator
I don't think FSU is a top 4 team but they were an undefeated conference championship. The ACC needs to show they are not just a Carolina conference or they risk the conference falling apart. The ACC must go full nuclear and in the public or else the ACC is done as a conference. This is going to be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate fsu and enjoy their tears, but i have to agree. Now would be the time to sue espn to get out of media rights deal. Sue the cfp committee. If i was the ACC i would boycott all bowl games and if i was the individual teams i would be leaving the ACC right now while a legal whirlwind was going.

Advertisement
You guys are missing the point. I argued FSU not making it in several threads. This is about a conference that is suppose to stick up for their teams. If this had happened to UNC they ACC would go nuclear. I think the question is will they do this for FSU.

Advertisement
You guys are missing the point. I argued FSU not making it in several threads. This is about a conference that is suppose to stick up for their teams. If this had happened to UNC they ACC would go nuclear. I think the question is will they do this for FSU.
I think we all 100% get your point but we're all just happy that FSU got screwed so that emotion is outweighing the fact that this is actually a travesty of football

I think FSU should have gotten in, but it's not like Jordan travis is healthy, they lost their Herman level qb right before the playoffs which is the main reason - not because the ACC is weak or undeserving

What are they gonna do? Whine and moan? Write a letter? Real question. Is it just for perception?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back