Texas A&M Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas boosters are on a different level. A lot of old money circulating throughout those parts. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, A&M also receives gov't funding, as well.

Advertisement
You know what is even more amazing? How a 6 win Miami team managed to top the other teams listed
wow.PNG

Without generational quarterback Jameis Winston, Fisher's coaching record vs. Power 5 teams is 23-17. Fisher's record at FSU after Winston, a bright supernova who played 2 seasons: 25-12 overall, 14-10 in the ACC.

Helluva coach
Way to frame it there.

Can you find Bill Belicheck’s record without Brady for me?

Jimbo isn’t an elite coach like Urban, Dabo, or Saban, but he’s had as much or more success than just about anyone else in CFB.

Advertisement
Dumbo Fisher hasn’t won a thing without Winston.

TAMU will regret that contract big time.

Advertisement
It's crazy how much talent this school gets year after year and they aren't among the elite teams.. Gimbo is a much better recruiter than coach, I went to the LSU game and that was embarrassing.. The player's was taunting the fans cursing, showing butter fingers BASICALLY ACTING like they were going to upset LSU, then once the *** started "I was like all that for this"...

He is in the 2nd best talent pool in the country. (arguably. Cali might have something to say about that) He doesn't even need to leave the state to get a top 10 class yearly. We will be the same way once we start winning more games.

UT when they were the **** in the Mack Brown era had a top 5 class every year for like 10 straight years.
Mack Brown would have never sniffed a NC if not for Vince Young.

Advertisement
Back