Texas A&M Recruiting

What does this have to do with Texas A&M? They didnt beat anybody and lost to everyone worth bragging about. We lost to FIU so a comparison is moot.
This clown comes from the school of @OriginalGatorHater . I wouldn't be surprised it's his parody account since his Debbie downer shtick doesn't get much traction anymore....

Advertisement
The old Southwest Conference was about as dirty as you can get. The fact that the teams from that conference are dispersed just means...

Advertisement
Oh come on, how do we get this far in the thread without and Candi Fischer pics? She’s the ace in the hole with recruits! Lol

Advertisement
They're overrated. Texas 5 stars = Florida 3 stars, or so this board says

I couldn't care less about Jimbo, but the TAMU fans are a great bunch. I went to College Station when we played there in 2008 and it was one of the better football atmospheres I've experienced. Those were really cool people. I root for them any time they're playing.

Advertisement
I posted facts. Who on their W column is worth bragging over? The best 2 wins were both 6 win teams. Yall on this dumbass SEC/ESPN **** trying to give credit for quality losses.
Call it what you want. They beat the teams they were favored to & lost to 5 top 8 teams. You can kick and scream about that still being losses.. and while true, it doesn't tell the whole story.

What's their record with our schedule? Maybe 1 loss. Maybe.. That's called perspective. It helps give a more clear picture. People should be asking how we landed 12th rank class, not how they landed #4. That's the my$tery.

/And no I don't think we play the bag game.. but others might. It is $:neonu:$piciou$.

Call it what you want. They beat the teams they were favored to & lost to 5 top 8 teams. You can kick and scream about that still being losses.. and while true, it doesn't tell the whole story.

What's their record with our schedule? Maybe 1 loss. Maybe.. That's called perspective. It helps give a more clear picture. People should be asking how we landed 12th rank class, not how they landed #4. That's the my$tery.

/And no I don't think we play the bag game.. but others might. It is $u$picious.

So you know for a fact that they would beat different teams? Ok

Advertisement
So you know for a fact that they would beat different teams? Ok
Straw-man argument. It's impossible to know for a fact something that hasn't happened.

My point was about their schedule, record & recruiting ranking vs ours.. and yet, we are questioning A&M.

Advertisement
Back