Texas A&M Recruiting

Advertisement
1581091944696.png

Advertisement
unlimited resources...as said above.
plus dude knows how to croot...as said above.
basically he will stack rosters and catch lightning in a bottle and score NC bids every so often - sound familiar?

They have had the 6th and 4th ranked Recruiting class after going 8-5 and 9-4. How the **** are they doing this? Is Jimbo just a really good Recruiter?
Yes he's a good recruiter he learned at LSU. Hot commodity's like him are hired just based on that. U saw what he did at FSU when he took over.....dude stacked talent man. FSU problem was not him and that's when it began to fall....now he has real leadership up top and these r those results.

Advertisement
Fisher will have them competing with LSU and BAMA as soon as he finds his QB. It sucked when we coached and recruited against him. He had a lot of off the field things going on, which significantly played a part in him leaving for the Aggies, but make no mistake, he is an elite coach, and barring something catastrophic, he will will have them back. And, whenever Saban decides to retire, Jimbo and coach O will be the ones at the top of the SEC heap when the dust settles.

They lost 5 games last season.. At the time they played, they lost to:

#1 Clemson, #8 Auburn, #1 Alabama, #4 Georgia, #1 LSU

I think they get a pass for that record.

They beat 7 loss USCe, 10 loss Arkansas, 7 loss Ole miss, 6 loss Miss ST, UTSA, Lamar, Texas St, and a 3 point win over a good Oklahoma St team.

If you disregard the bowl games, they beat 0 teams with more than 6 wins.

Good point... but you would think they could win at least ONE of those matchups...
AT both Death Valley's & Georgia. That's tough. Bama at home is still brutal. Auburn, perhaps.

JMO: I think if they played Auburn later in the season (played like week 2) they would have won. It was a sloppy game, missed several FG's and had to come back from early 21-3 deficit. (28-20 final)

Advertisement
They beat 7 loss USCe, 10 loss Arkansas, 7 loss Ole miss, 6 loss Miss ST, UTSA, Lamar, Texas St, and a 3 point win over a good Oklahoma St team.

If you disregard the bowl games, they beat 0 teams with more than 6 wins.
So you're saying they beat the teams they were favored to? Wish we could do that.

Miami wins one, maybe two of: Okie St, USCe, Miss St, Ole Miss & Arky. My opinion.

Advertisement
So you're saying they beat the teams they were favored to? Wish we could do that.

Miami wins one, maybe two of: Okie St, USCe, Miss St, Ole Miss & Arky. My opinion.

What does this have to do with Texas A&M? They didnt beat anybody and lost to everyone worth bragging about. We lost to FIU so a comparison is moot.

They have had the 6th and 4th ranked Recruiting class after going 8-5 and 9-4. How the **** are they doing this? Is Jimbo just a really good Recruiter?

They are #1 in highest revenue. Beat out Texas, which was #1 for a long time. Insane amounts of cash.

Advertisement
Back