Texas A&M Recruiting

How about you go to the gym fatty. Based on your profile picture, it looks like you could loose a few pounds
Ignorance on display. His avitar is one of the.most famous Canes to bless this webboard. Fake fan status....

Advertisement
Ignorance on display. His avitar is one of the.most famous Canes to bless this webboard. Fake fan status....
I wasn’t born in 1970, so I don’t know who that fatty was. If he was good, I would have recognized him

Advertisement
Now how about that Canes '20 class!!!
13 ee, two stud transfers, dunson, and Williams cherry on top. Also, offensive system overhaul, and big #20 to help with teaching winning attitude. I can feel it coming in the air tonight....

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have had the 6th and 4th ranked Recruiting class after going 8-5 and 9-4. How the **** are they doing this? Is Jimbo just a really good Recruiter?
Fck, really?

I'd imagine he did what Kirby did with UGA...march in and tell them "I'll take the job if you give me a huge recruiting budget and the boosters promise all the money for the kids I need". It's really that simple. You explain to the athletic department of a team trying to hire you that if they want to win like bama they'll have to spend like bama.

Cuckbo’s cuck should be banned for desecrating the memory of Sean Taylor by getting on here and baby birding from Cuckbo’s ********.
Its hilarious. Then they get mad when you hit back. Its typical ***aloon **** the young bucks adhere to. Run their mouth and poke you in the chest. You respond with a chin check and taking their girl for a ride on space mountain. Then they want to press charges. Im tired of the dudes who bash the Canes under the cloak of objectivity. Im on a Crusade..😂

Advertisement
AM can sell these kids on playing against Bama, LSU, Auburn and a quality OOC opponent each year.

In addition to playing in front of huge crowds at home and on the road.

Just look at the top 10 recruiting classes most years and you will see it to be SEC heavy. That’s where the majority of the top kids want to be.

Advertisement
Back