Ten Years of CanesInSight

Advertisement
It's been ten years, boys. Just want to thank @Andrew and @LuCane for making this happen, the mods for keeping everything afloat and the posters for making this place what it is today. Still going strong with three million page views a month and the best Canes talk anywhere.

After ten years, we are still alive in the Coastal. Go Canes.
Congrats

D: you guys have done a great job. You should be proud of what you've built. Already surpassed the old CT - by far!

Well done and well worth the $50 premium monthly subscription I pay this site for unmatched content.
$50?? I paid $17

Advertisement
That’s one thing I never do with a couple of very rare exceptions. I might post but I don’t read. It is literally insane. It’s like a message board version of bipolar disease in the manic phase.
exactly... anyone who reads the boards while the game is going likely is missing a lot of the actual game. Its a million messages a minute.

0ACA1BBC-4684-45B9-A12A-7D9686EFD401.gif

Advertisement
It's been ten years, boys. Just want to thank @Andrew and @LuCane for making this happen, the mods for keeping everything afloat and the posters for making this place what it is today. Still going strong with three million page views a month and the best Canes talk anywhere.

After ten years, we are still alive in the Coastal. Go Canes.
Congrats brother! But **** I been in this bih posting for 9 years! I’m getting old af lol

Shout out to everyone here who was sharing tears when we found out Robert injuried his hand in a car crash.

Shout out to everyone who had anointed Lil Olson.

Advertisement
it's a shame the Lil Petey dance video has been scrubbed from internet existence. it would perfectly celebrate this occasion.

Advertisement
Just got my 10 year award when I logged on. I am an OG, here since Day 1.

Thank you @DMoney @LuCane @Andrew

10 years of pain lol. We deserve another ring before our number is ultimately called. I think we get it.
Like I said in the Most Respected Posters thread….anyone still around and kicking after these last 10 years has my respect haha

Advertisement
Back