Ten Years of CanesInSight

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
I left Grassy during its death throes. Was this site around simultaneously or was it developed as a plausible replacement?
I was just a HS kid when I participated in "Eye of the Hurricane" - the original Grassy. Guys like @MedleyCane and @AUcane and a bunch of others were on there. Over the years and through college, D$ and I were the "kids" going to practices and whatnot; providing practice reports and generally being obsessive idiots. Met a lot of cool folks via CT. When CT started to die off, an issue with the famed Lounge created the opportunity for CIS.

@Andrew, who I had accused of trolling on CT Premium Board (true story), had the chops to make it happen quicker than we thought. I was shooting free throws in my backyard when I suggested Canesinsight as a name because, along with the message board, I thought we'd grow into a picture site (where people provided pictures/images of Canes experiences, like a sports pinterest) and it was a play on "insight." I was failing at my first attempt at a startup back then, so D$ really took the reigns and led this thing into what it is today.

And, here we are. Still losing games.

Credit for CIS basically goes to @Andrew and @DMoney. Thanks, fellas.

It's been ten years, boys. Just want to thank @Andrew and @LuCane for making this happen, the mods for keeping everything afloat and the posters for making this place what it is today. Still going strong with three million page views a month and the best Canes talk anywhere.

After ten years, we are still alive in the Coastal. Go Canes.
Jesus Christ! Thank you

It's been ten years, boys. Just want to thank @Andrew and @LuCane for making this happen, the mods for keeping everything afloat and the posters for making this place what it is today. Still going strong with three million page views a month and the best Canes talk anywhere.

That’s a lot of hot takes!
humor lol GIF by Lance Ford

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ten years ago if you were asked what’s more likely over the next ten years
1. We win the acc
2. Trump is president
3. We get a senile president

I bet most would have picked number 1
But alas look life is upredictable hahahaha

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im a nobody in these neck of the woods lol but this board has been like an extended family to me. Happy to just be apart of it.

Whether that is a good or bad thing I will leave to individual perception, but love yall regardless!

Advertisement
Back