Ten Years of CanesInSight

Advertisement
What was the sight we migrated from? Canestime???

Basically how I remember it, the Lounge over there became soft core **** thread after thread? Then someone banned that? Then this sight was created?

Hahahah, that's my memory of it

Shid... 10 year booty gifs.
I swear I won't get ya shut down, @Andrew

tenor (81).gif
ezgif-4-4f02434f46a7.gif
dance-booty.gif
blue-top-booty.gif

tumblr_mgl49eLynZ1s0djlao1_500.gif

Advertisement
Thanks for facilitating a place for us to rage and begrudgingly give praise about Miami football!

I think I've been here since the beginning and spend way too much time on this site. I know guys like D and Andrew get a lot of ribbing, but I really appreciate all of the work you've done putting this site together and all of the great Cane information on here.

Advertisement
It really is shocking how much better this site is than rivals or 247 boards that dominate at other schools. There are only a handful of decent, local team sites (across the landscape of CFB) and this blows them all away - not least because of the irreverence.

Back to my regularly scheduled programming of *****ing about the mopes.

Advertisement
Yeah, it was more the spark. I think D and Lu had already been talking about doing it but my banning and Moni's overall totalitarian approach to our board were the catalysts IIRc. Whatever...started from the bottom and now we here!!
Yeah I remember it kinda leading that way and then you got banned and everyone was like “aight I’m out” haha

What was the sight we migrated from? Canestime???

Basically how I remember it, the Lounge over there became soft core **** thread after thread? Then someone banned that? Then this sight was created?

Hahahah, that's my memory of it
From canestime yes. I don't know about the **** stuff, all I remember was the progressives joy luck moderator club. Disagree with them and get the ban hammer.

Advertisement
It's been ten years, boys. Just want to thank @Andrew and @LuCane for making this happen, the mods for keeping everything afloat and the posters for making this place what it is today. Still going strong with three million page views a month and the best Canes talk anywhere.

After ten years, we are still alive in the Coastal. Go Canes.
We should Fly The Banners!

From canestime yes. I don't know about the **** stuff, all I remember was the progressives joy luck moderator club. Disagree with them and get the ban hammer.

Things were going fine.... like an old wild wild wez movie.... shootouts, bar fights and saloon girls.. until some entity bought the site and this fem enforcer moved in with the ban hammer, threatening everything that moved

Advertisement
Back