Ten Years of CanesInSight

Lol he definitely was not
When did his involvement start and how did things end?

He told me one time at the wellness that he ran the site or it was his site or something like that which is why I assumed I guess he’d started it

Advertisement
race losers GIF
Lose Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Congrats, CIS!!

When did his involvement start and how did things end?

He told me one time at the wellness that he ran the site or it was his site or something like that which is why I assumed I guess he’d started it
It’s old news really

If it counts as news

Advertisement
Great job everyone. Thanks for the best board in the business. Here is to another 10!

Advertisement
I would visit this board daily for 7 years while living in England. It was a life-saver.

I remember the bear attack vividly... or at least I am pretty sure that was here? When is the anniversary of that?

Advertisement
I remember when CT just died, there was virtually no content. I believe I was at CaneInsider? Maybe?? Cvette was supposed to be an insider and he was doing something there I think. But @561Cane and I were chatting and we ended up here and that other one.
Wasn’t long before I only came here. Crazy I never look at join dates, but I’m one of the longer term members.
Being from Vermont and not having access, this place has basically been the only site I visit daily.
Thanks for making it awesome guys! This Canes fan is truly appreciative of your work!

I would visit this board daily for 7 years while living in England. It was a life-saver.

I remember the bear attack vividly... or at least I am pretty sure that was here? When is the anniversary of that?
Nahh bro that was definitely Canestime!

In case you didn’t see the thread, it’s still alive!

Advertisement
Congratulations Gents. @DMoney @LuCane @Andrew and all the mods that keep this thing truckin. Its a hellava accomplishment. A site like this can derail and get completely toxic easily. You guys have held it together. Been around since the Grassy days. This beats em all.

This is much more than a place to get Canes info to me. Living in CT all my life, I never got to really have that Canes connection other than a few people I know. I didnt go to school at UM. Couldnt afford it. My parents humored me to let me apply anyways, and I have my acceptance letter which was enough for me. This place has given me a much more tangible connection to the program Ive been fanatic about since I could walk.

Ive also picked up on a lot of football X's and O's knowledge thanks to @Lance Roffers and a lot of you cats, gotten great insight into recruiting, more context about the Florida high school football scene..shout out to @gogeta4 @Coach Macho and others.

Appreciate all of you posters as well that make this site what it is. On one site, I can be with my Canes family, see some lovely *** gifs @Baba Yaga , cry about the Dolphins once in a while, get advice on buying crypto, and have the occassional foodie discussion. I sometimes think I spend too much time on this site, but now that Im typing this, maybe I need to carve out a little more time here. :)

Salud fellas

leonardo dicaprio drinking GIF

If I remember - I started as a lurker on grassy during the DBC and Radio years. Then eventually grew some balls and created an actual account. Spend about equal amount of time between here and the Wez. Cheers to you guys for providing a great forum. It’s gone by fast! Lots of informative posters over the years.

I remember when CT just died, there was virtually no content. I believe I was at CaneInsider? Maybe?? Cvette was supposed to be an insider and he was doing something there I think. But @561Cane and I were chatting and we ended up here and that other one.
Wasn’t long before I only came here. Crazy I never look at join dates, but I’m one of the longer term members.
Being from Vermont and not having access, this place has basically been the only site I visit daily.
Thanks for making it awesome guys! This Canes fan is truly appreciative of your work!
I was on Insider, lead mod there for awhile. Until Odoi went nuts.

Never been happier that this place won out.

Advertisement
Back