Taylor Stubblefield

Also Trooper Taylor has been MIA for almost 10yrs, last time he made any noice was at Tennessee passing out bags for Demetrius Morley at that fake charter school

Advertisement
He has a long coaching track record.

If the best reason you can give about him being a good choice for WR coach is that he was good at playing the position in college then it's not a good hire.

yeah we have plenty of guys who were great players here that we can make WR coach.

Unfortunately, there are legs here. This would be the one and only hire I wouldn't be thrilled about. Is he terrible? No, he's a tactician. But I thought we would do better.

Hickson is well known in Broward.
I can come around to hickson, mostly just disappointed after seider rumors but stubble would be the worst possible hire. are we seriously getting him just cause he can catch? smh dude got fired from Utah and is at Air Force now. Give me the guy from Kentucky.

Last edited:
If Enos wants him, Manny will defer to him. He coached at Central Michigan when Enos was HC. There's your connection.

Advertisement
If Enos wants him, Manny will defer to him. He coached at Central Michigan when Enos was HC. There's your connection.

Which is just all kinds of dumb. You're the head coach. It's not your job to "defer" to anybody.

I refuse to believe Diaz is making that kind of mistake.

Advertisement
An Underwhelming hire would be the nicest thing I could say about a Stubblefield hire...

not ideal .......

JC

Advertisement
Dugans will be announced any day back to FSU. Florida has Billy Gonzales back..

Yeah... Manny better be more calculated than this.

Advertisement
Canesshades reporting he will be hired to coach WRs. I just found out today he played for the panthers and rams and he also held the record for all time NCAA receptions at one point.
Why would manny hire caneshades to coach WRs?

Advertisement
Back