Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
Advertisement
If true I’m rather disappointed at this hire. Rumor was he got fired or not renewed because he couldn’t recruit at Utah and he’s jumped around so much it makes me think he’s not any good
The reason why I don’t mind it is because when you have Cooney on staff it’s ok to get a coaching and not recruiting receivers coach.

I heard he got fired for not recruiting and I’ve also heard he was the reason a few of those dade/broward kids went to Utah

Advertisement
I'll admit, I don't know much about his coaching acumen but I clearly remember him at Purdue. Dude was ultra-productive and consistent and he didn't get all those catches with pure athleticism. TECHNICIAN. I'll say this much, if he can convey the finer points of the position with which he played to a WR room as athletically gifted as ours, look the **** out!!!!!

hopefully not a hot head as somebody posted. With the diva WR core we have it wouldn't fit well

I mean obviously he knows how to get open based on being a slow wr who caught literally everything Drew Brees threw at him but other then that I don't really have much to say at all about his coaching

Heard this the other day. Not sure on his recruiting but he’s one of the best college receivers of all time. A 5’11” guy with 4.7 speed so he was a technician
One thing is for sure. You don't get those accolades with those measurable's unless you have glue for hands. That's exactly what this team needs. A WR coach that knows how to work on catching the football.

Advertisement
We are pretty loaded at WR right now. WR is by far the easiest position to recruit at Miami so I can careless if he's a good recruiter or not. Now can he actually coach well is what I'm worried about. Can he teach these WRs proper form and help them get better? Dugan's was a **** of a recruiter but a bad Coach. Our WRs ran sloppy lazy routes and we're among the worst in college last year at high pointing the ball. I'll give him a chance

47DD48FC-A1EC-4C23-A8F4-36DB9ACF0D0D.jpeg

Not great all time commit list. But not terrible. It’s Utah.

Advertisement
Dude has literally never been at one spot for more than 2 years. That's unsettling. The rumors about his lack of recruiting scare me, too.

Advertisement
Back