Taylor Stubblefield

It really does when recruiting comes down to bags, there’s no such thing as an elite recruiter, just a recruiter with bags. But if you can become the trending winning school consistently, they will come

Lots of programs that win are going after the same players we are. Obviously winning is important, but so is building/maintains relationships with kids/coaches. We have one of the best pass defenses in the country and Rumph still can’t recruit worth a ****. How many times under the Golden regime did we hear about coaches not keeping in contact with recruits?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unlike Manny, after 10 years, this guy wasn't able to land a job at a major program. That speaks volumes.

It doesn’t work that way.[/quote
So in your world Clemson, Bama, OU, OSU and the rest out recruit UM because they have better recruiters on staff. It has nothing to do with kids wanting to go to elite programs! The elite sell themselves.

I'm sorry guys Trooper Taylor isn't walking through the door and Andre Johnson isn't coaching currently so whose the superstar WR coach we're gonna hire? Chad Ochocinco is available!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was Kyle Orton's guy. Brees graduated the year before he got there. Personally, I like the hire. You don't put up numbers like he did with those physical characteristics and not have some dog in you. Those numbers give him a ton of credibility when he's trying to get his message across to our receivers. Particularly those with far greater athletic gifts.
That's why IMO some of the best coaches are former players who have physical limitations because they needed to work on the mechanics of their position more then anybody and he'd be the perfect example for the wrs so it can't hurt

Advertisement
So far an overrated underperforming OC hire and 2 nobodies with Hickson and Barry.

Manny needs to get some quality positional coaches

Wow, Saban wanted to keep him that is good enough for me. I disagree, I think it's a great hire and he's already looking for QB's. Manny is doing a good job lets' give credit where credit is due.

Wow, Saban wanted to keep him that is good enough for me. I disagree, I think it's a great hire and he's already looking for QB's. Manny is doing a good job lets' give credit where credit is due.

Don't waster your time. Most have way more football knowledge than the coaches who actually do this for a living. M3N has a better eye than Saban could ever think to have

Advertisement
Back