Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taylor Stubblefield will probably do well here he's from the West Coast and Manny seems intent on making inroads within the west coast. He's consistently held down a job and I think Miami may just become home for him.

Coney can take care of recruting. As long as their are max 10 coaches on the road then you can leave the recruiting to an analyst. This guy is a technician for sure. Led NCAA in all time receptions with only 4.7 speed and undersized so I’m sure he an coach.

How do you know he’s a technician and can teach? He’s been at what, 9 schools in 10 years and hasn’t coached at a major program. Manny gave us this whole spiel about hearing from so many coaches about our vacancies. Well if this is the best we can get at Miami, we’ve got serious problems.

Advertisement
I mean obviously he knows how to get open based on being a slow wr who caught literally everything Drew Brees threw at him but other then that I don't really have much to say at all about his coaching
He was Kyle Orton's guy. Brees graduated the year before he got there. Personally, I like the hire. You don't put up numbers like he did with those physical characteristics and not have some dog in you. Those numbers give him a ton of credibility when he's trying to get his message across to our receivers. Particularly those with far greater athletic gifts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz releasing this info while he waits for the ink to dry on his guy.

I'm onto your games Coach.

giphy.gif

We can do SO much better than this. Our WR coach should be a stud recruiter, I'd rather promote Cooney than hire this guy.

Advertisement
Back