Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
I agree with the majority that on paper Stubblefield is at best a "meh" hire. But, for those of us - present company included - who want to see a change from recruiting snipers and mediocre coaches to mediocre recruiters and coaching aces (technicians) ... well ... we got what we asked for. Hopefully, Stubblefield, et al will develop better football players who in turn will win more games which in turn will result in better recruiting.

I'm not going to **** & moan and will give Stubblefield a shot. Wiggins and Pope are two players who could both benefit from better coaching. The proof will be on display for all to see.

Let's ride.

Last edited:
Not flashy at all and some question marks with recruiting but I will give it through the Spring to make any comments. See how the players respond to him and show out in the Spring game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as he drops knowledge that the wrs adapt to then who cares if he isn't flashy? Talent is here get the most out of them

Advertisement
People want to pretend like Miami should always have elite WRs. And we should, because an elite recruiting coach has options in his backyard. But it's wrong to argue that any WR coach will land these options. Every Saturday we turn on the tv and watch the elite WRs from South Florida at UGA, FSU, Bama, Clemson, etc. Yes, they are in our backyard. But we still have to win the battle for them.
We land a 5* WR every now and then but it seems like no matter what we always have high end 4* WRs coming no matter who the coach was. Let cooney do is recruiting Magic and let Stubblefield coach them on the field.

Listening to both coaches on youtube they both seem to have that swag about them, going to be interesting and fun to watch things develope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back