Taylor Stubblefield

This eerily feels like when we hired the Temple Defensive staff....

but I'll admit - I like the Enos / Barry / ****son / Fields hires... just that this one..... is lacking in many ways on the surface other than being Enos friend for a season ....

hope he coaches his *** off..... he has plenty to work with

JC

Advertisement
Wooof first big question of Mannys staff...

Oh well if he tanks this year cut him and just elevate Cooney up and maybe bring someone in who is known as a “technician” in an analysts role to help Cooeny

Advertisement
The locals are ****ed and consider a slap in the face. Hia brother that coaches at Southbridge, also didn't seem to happy on his Twitter. I thought Manny gave him a promotion? I gotta think this was an Ennos take vs giving job to Cooney View attachment 77355
Probably means Cooney interviewed for the open position and didn't get it. Give Cooney a salary bump and more recruiting responsibilities and go from there.

Yikes the guy has never had one WR over 900 yards in his entire career coaching D1 WRs... Every team he's coached at passing offense has struggled. Idk how this dude got this job tbh. I'm starting to think he was fired from just about every job instead of getting a promotion. I'll give him a chance but holy **** his resume is bad

Is that true? Not one over 900 yards? Figured Titus Davis must have done that at least once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hopefully Cooney doesn't go away after this
seems meh even to me with the talent stacked at WR we have

Advertisement
The locals are ****ed and consider a slap in the face. Hia brother that coaches at Southbridge, also didn't seem to happy on his Twitter. I thought Manny gave him a promotion? I gotta think this was an Ennos take vs giving job to Cooney View attachment 77355
LOL. Only in Miami is a guy who just got a promotion this offseason not getting a job to be an on the field coach a slap in the face. Diaz clearly values him, as evidenced by the promotion. The OC has the right to bring in his own staff.

I get Trooper or someone that can recruit or is a really proven coach getting the job over Cooney but is this guy really worth it?

Advertisement
Back