Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
He's another Paul Williams.

Miami is gonna have an amazing soundtrack.

Paul_Williams.jpg

Enos is just hiring guys he's familiar with, which is safe but lazy. I'm guessing that Manny is giving him complete autonomy to fill out his staff. Not a fan of this hire at all, you can't tell me there weren't better options available to us.

I was thinking the same thing. He is calling old buddies instead of hot up and coming coaches. It's like he is paying old debts. I hope it works out

Enos is just hiring guys he's familiar with, which is safe but lazy. I'm guessing that Manny is giving him complete autonomy to fill out his staff. Not a fan of this hire at all, you can't tell me there weren't better options available to us.
I don’t think so. I think it’s a contribution. Enos doesn’t know Stephen fields and the rb back coach seems more like a south Florida thing than a connection thing.

Advertisement
Heard this the other day. Not sure on his recruiting but he’s one of the best college receivers of all time. A 5’11” guy with 4.7 speed so he was a technician
Too late.

The three people before you that were never receivers already told me he sucks.

So when Enos leaves for a HC gig, we are just stuck with the Chippawas retreads?

THANK YOU. I was thinking the same thing.
Ive heard all about Enos fixing the O & bouncing in a year or 2. Assuming that actually happens, we'd be stuck with his CMU level staff.

I'm not buying that...Solindger was the bell cow for the South Florida kids from what I heard
Miami recruited Miami back in Don’s day. The Canes had The it factor and were a new breed on college football. Most kids wanted to be a part of what UN has to offer. If you weren’t around back then it’s hard to imagine. Those teams set the tone 20 years early!

Advertisement
Someone asked him “what if the U gets a good wr coach and coordinator” and he responded “they still dead” lol
well it's understandable. He apparently liked Dugans a lot. Stubble looks like he doesn't even try to recruit.

Recruiting WRs to Utah and Air Force isn't what's going to make me call this a bad hire. We'll find out quickly if he can connect to SFLA kids, though. Having Field recruit down here will be a massive help.

Just because you guys read a Wikipedia list does not mean you know anything about this guy. It just blows my mind how people can complain about a coach you know nothing about? None of us have ever seen him coach of really know anything about him. He has plenty of experience and seems to always have a WR job. Let's see how he is coaching our WRs before we freak out. It's pointless to complain about a coaching hire until after you have seen a season full of work. CMR brought multiple big named hires on his staff and outside of Diaz they all struggled.

People saying, "You know nothing about him, so you can't judge" are missing the point. The fact that we know nothing about him is what is concerning.

This guy was at New Mexico for one year. Tee Martin was at New Mexico for one year and the college football world grabbed him up as fast as it could he just went up and up the program ladder after that one year at New Mexico? Why? Because he blew everybody away with how good of a recruiter he was at New Mexico. No, they didn't get 4* prospects because it's New Mexico. But everybody knew that this made such an impact on the trail, that at a major program he would kill it.

The fact that Stubblefield hasn't done that. The fact that there ISN'T evidence of how good of a recruiter he is, says everything you need to know about how good of a recruiter he is. He's spent 8 years at one of the primary recruiting positions on a college football staff. And the only thing you can find on him as a recruiter is a Utah sports writer saying, "Take your sorry a$$ recruiting and leave. Good bye." That's Stubblefield's 8 year recruiting impact on the college football world.

Advertisement
you guys are insane lol its WR coach. as long as he makes our guys better & puts them in the league who cares. we’ll always have stud wide outs no matter what.

lol. I remember us playing a punter at WR one year because the recruiting sucked so badly.

Advertisement
Let’s just wait and see. On paper he seems like the weakest link of the staff but you never know. Who would have said that when we hired Hartley he would be the best on the offensive staff and that Searles with his resume would suck so much?

Would have wanted smith for that position from Kentucky over him but this guy is is a technician. He has something to sale being one of the top receivers ever in the ncaa. With that being said we Can give him a chance.

Y’all keep talking about dugans, we just had the worst receiver performance as a group as far as I can remember at Miami. Literally everyone couldn’t catch....

Advertisement
Back