Tavon Ross has arrived in Miami...

Advertisement
Nice time to visit . . . mid to high 20s this afternoon in Georgia

I live in atlanta ga man. It's always hot here lol. But we are going through a little cold front to be honest...

I live in the A too...**** it was 15 last night! two weeks ago it was -5! One day the high was 25. Little cold is an understatement.

I got fam in Riverdale,
Stone Mountain, and Decatur they all said it's unusually cold.. It's across the US right now.. except California and south Florida.

You guys will argue about anything

It's in my nature...but anyways back to Ross. What do you like him better as?

With our current situation and his skillet, I think rb was the right choice.

All means nothing if we can't pull him though.

-Trust your eyes.....dont watch the stars....Tavon Ross is a 2 star recruit.....that is a Mizz commit..being chased by the top dog in his state (UGA).

This right here.

We have enough information at our disposal with Hudl and YouTube that we can figure this stuff out for ourselves. Everybody who watched Eddie Johnson's clips could tell right away that he was an enormously talented football player. Jalen Grimble was always a bum, regardless of the stars next to his name.

Advertisement
You guys will argue about anything

It's in my nature...but anyways back to Ross. What do you like him better as?

With our current situation and his skillet, I think rb was the right choice.

All means nothing if we can't pull him though.

RB. I am a selfish dude. I hate taking a guy that looks natural toting the rock and putting him on defense.

Advertisement
-Trust your eyes.....dont watch the stars....Tavon Ross is a 2 star recruit.....that is a Mizz commit..being chased by the top dog in his state (UGA).

This right here.

We have enough information at our disposal with Hudl and YouTube that we can figure this stuff out for ourselves. Everybody who watched Eddie Johnson's clips could tell right away that he was an enormously talented football player. Jalen Grimble was always a bum, regardless of the stars next to his name.

Bada bing bada boom,

Never heard of Eddie Jackson..i live in broward...saw the tape...think at the time it was like just first 3 games...knew exactly what he was.

Kid could have a million stars next to his name wont mean a **** thing to me imo....

DMONEY how LOONNGG me and you and larry were selling Stedman Bailey.....lol....i mean from jump....he out played literally all of the wrs at the time with stars next to their name.

When it's a UM kid stars go down? That's why Alin went up to 4? Kaaya blew up? Chad? Mike Smith? Djack? Alex Collins? Lol at these generalizations with no validity to them

4 years in a row we had a kid that flew up the charts of the rankings. Chickillo, Duke, AQM, and this year you could put in Kaaya or Chad, but these same posters say that there is a conspiracy. Yeah cause Chickillo really deserved that ranking. This is the stuff I talk about, the mental gymnastics, of twisting every picture into what you want it to look like. These same posters ****ed and moaned about KC falling out of the Rivals 100 and said that it was the bias against Miami and that all the FSU guys became 5 stars. They missed the part where both Daub and Pugh also fell out of the Rivals 100......

Why wouldn't Chick deserve that fifth star?

He made Clowney look like Shayon Green Under Armor Week.

People were calling him Jared Allen.

I don't remember the practices during the UA game for Chick and Clowney, but I do know that Chick's performance in the game is overblown.

He may have accumulated the stats in that game, but Clowney made the plays. Chick definitely benefited from playing opposite Clowney.

Advertisement
I don't remember the practices during the UA game for Chick and Clowney, but I do know that Chick's performance in the game is overblown.

He may have accumulated the stats in that game, but Clowney made the plays. Chick definitely benefited from playing opposite Clowney.

I'd say this is very true for CLowney's college career. But not in that game.. they were not double teaming Clowney.

I'd say this is very true for CLowney's college career. But not in that game.. they were not double teaming Clowney.

Clowney would flush the QB out of the pocket and the sacks fell right into Chick's lap. I remember that happened a couple times.

Advertisement
When it's a UM kid stars go down? That's why Alin went up to 4? Kaaya blew up? Chad? Mike Smith? Djack? Alex Collins? Lol at these generalizations with no validity to them

4 years in a row we had a kid that flew up the charts of the rankings. Chickillo, Duke, AQM, and this year you could put in Kaaya or Chad, but these same posters say that there is a conspiracy. Yeah cause Chickillo really deserved that ranking. This is the stuff I talk about, the mental gymnastics, of twisting every picture into what you want it to look like. These same posters ****ed and moaned about KC falling out of the Rivals 100 and said that it was the bias against Miami and that all the FSU guys became 5 stars. They missed the part where both Daub and Pugh also fell out of the Rivals 100......

Why wouldn't Chick deserve that fifth star?

He made Clowney look like Shayon Green Under Armor Week.

People were calling him Jared Allen.
Chick was a good prospect but never this freak that warranted his ranking. Just is what it is.....

All this talk made me watch the tape. I didn't believe any of you *****.

Holy ****. That's some of the best tape I have ever seen.

You make no sense whatsoever.

You act like, during the Underarmour Game, the tackle blocking Chick left his assignment and ran across the line to help with Clowney.
Chick was not playing DT and lined up next to Clowney.

You let your hatred blind you and you just come across as a biased moron.

Go to the 6:00 mark and watch the inside move by Clowney up top flush Miller to his right where Chickillo is waiting. Clowney doesn't get the sack, Chick does, but Clowney made the play from the jump. This happened one or two other times in this game, but this is all I saw.

[video=youtube;_Od1PPZ4uO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Od1PPZ4uO0[/video]

Advertisement
Back