Tavon Ross has arrived in Miami...

deerob305

Junior
Tavon Ross
@BCFlight_9

Just landed in Miami #hot
12:59pm -24 Jan 14

Then someone asked about his time here so far....

Tavon Ross
@BCFlight_9

“@D1_ITurnUp: I know @BCFlight_9 loving it in MIAMI” yesss bru ✔️
1:21pm - 24 Jan 14

Advantages of recruit visits in the winter...put on the full court press and lock him in..GoCanes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
This would be a solid late pull. Kid's highlight reel is very good and him at RB or S is what we need. We need both, if the staff pulls this one off, gotta give credit where credit is dues.

Advertisement
Those are similar to what Hester's tweets were on his visit. Hope this goes as well as that one went.

Advertisement
Why does everyone keep saying he's a 2 star? Rivals and 247 both have him as a 3 star. Who has him as a 2 star?

These services are funny. They all scrambled and tacked on extra stars once Bama, UGA, and Miami started sniffing around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These services are funny. They all scrambled and tacked on extra stars once Bama, UGA, and imam started sniffing around.

I never actually checked what his stars were when he popped on the scene. Im not a big believer in the star obsession. Everyone just said "2 stars" so I assume he was, but I see him having 3 stars everywhere now. Would make perfect sense though, with Bama, UM, and UGA suddenly all over the kid, that the "services" would magically boost his stars.

Advertisement
These services are funny. They all scrambled and tacked on extra stars once Bama, UGA, and imam started sniffing around.

I never actually checked what his stars were when he popped on the scene. Im not a big believer in the star obsession. Everyone just said "2 stars" so I assume he was, but I see him having 3 stars everywhere now. Would make perfect sense though, with Bama, UM, and UGA suddenly all over the kid, that the "services" would magically boost his stars.

Most of the time it's just that the services don't know anything about some kids. People cry all the time about our guys falling in the rankings but constantly over the years we get a commit and then all the sudden he gains stars.

A big school gets a commit, highlight tapes circulate. Stars are awarded. Ain't that hard to figure out.

Uh yeah, I watched the highlights before I saw his ranking. What a joke.

I did too, and was blown away. Yet another reason why the star system is generally a joke. Its great for high profile kids that schools are after early and everyone is watching and scouting, and play for big programs. But you get a lot of these kids from small towns/ rural areas, poor kids who dont play for big schools, who can be amazing talents, and no one knows jack sh8t about them until the 11th hour. Imagine if that video of him wasnt available and all people had to go on was "2 star" kid from GA.

Most of the time it's just that the services don't know anything about some kids. People cry all the time about our guys falling in the rankings but constantly over the years we get a commit and then all the sudden he gains stars.

A big school gets a commit, highlight tapes circulate. Stars are awarded. Ain't that hard to figure out.

one example to your post is jackson, he was a 2 star on rivals, now if im not mistaken he is a 4

Advertisement
Back