Tavon Ross has arrived in Miami...

TIFWIW.. I just got off the phone with a person very close to the mizzou program and told me they are not worried about Miami with Ross but Georgia is the team that threatens them the most, supposedly he is getting visited by some Georgia assistants are visiting him tonight before his visit to Mizzou, again tifiw, Pete could you verify this again, I know you did the work yesterday about him but I'm hearing some strong smoke between him and Georgia.

COOL STORY BRETHREN

Advertisement
TIFWIW.. I just got off the phone with a person very close to the mizzou program and told me they are not worried about Miami with Ross but Georgia is the team that threatens them the most, supposedly he is getting visited by some Georgia assistants are visiting him tonight before his visit to Mizzou, again tifiw, Pete could you verify this again, I know you did the work yesterday about him but I'm hearing some strong smoke between him and Georgia.

I know Ross is a long shot, but Did Al do a in-home with Ross family yet? My thought is No followup in-home, NO Ross!

Advertisement
Back