Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement

well guys FSU is officially out of the running for Michael Jackson Jr.
Seems like we are the very clear favorites. Well I mean technically Oregon, Bama, and Ole Miss are in it.

I honestly can't imagine ANYONE choosing Ole Miss over us or Bama, so I don't see any way that happens. Still practically lives on UO's campus though, so they'll still be in it. He's announcing in the next couple months here, and it looks to me like it'll be us.

Seems like we are the very clear favorites. Well I mean technically Oregon, Bama, and Ole Miss are in it.

I honestly can't imagine ANYONE choosing Ole Miss over us or Bama, so I don't see any way that happens. Still practically lives on UO's campus though, so they'll still be in it. He's announcing in the next couple months here, and it looks to me like it'll be us.

That’s cool and all but what’s your skinny on Michael JOHNSON jr?

Nebraska still in play?

Advertisement
That’s cool and all but what’s your skinny on Michael JOHNSON jr?
Elite athlete, could honestly be a stud WR if he doesn't work out as a QB. Not the best actual passer imo...but its not like a Torrance Gibson situation either where he had no business being a QB. MJjr is actually good lol.

I mean I liked Taisuns tape better, and Rattlers, but I think MJjr does fit well with what we are trying to do offensively. Plus he's a little raw, which actually works out well if we end up starting one of the freshman this yr. It would mean he's less likely to transfer out in a yr or two.

I really like that his dad was the OC for the 49ers under Harbaugh. Typically coaches sons have a good mental grip on the game and the playbook - something that we can literally see our current frosh Qbs struggling with. Listening to his interview and stuff, he's really well spoken too. Got a good head on his shoulders, and is the most athletically gifted HS Qb in the country for sure

I'd bet this means Clemson is going for Taisun Hard now.
They only have 3 offers out - Taisun, Howell, and Bo Nix (committed to Auburn and from Alabama).

If he's scared to come here no way does he go to Clemson. I'm sure you see who they have signed the past couple cycles.
Hunter Johnson and Trevor Lawrence? Maybe he thinks he’s got a better chance against two white boys? Who knows what’s he thinking 🤔

Advertisement
I'd bet this means Clemson is going for Taisun Hard now.
They only have 3 offers out - Taisun, Howell, and Bo Nix (committed to Auburn and from Alabama).
Its not just now. Theyve been going hard for him. So was fsu,penn st,michigan & lsu. Im trying to tell him michigan is the spot for him but he wants to play in warm climate. Well see.

Its not just now. Theyve been going hard for him. So was fsu,penn st,michigan & lsu. Im trying to tell him michigan is the spot for him but he wants to play in warm climate. Well see.
Well FSU is prob still gunna be going for him since they need 2 this class.
But I wouldn't choose LSU with their offense.
Clemson I probably wouldn't want just because Trevor Lawrence is no ******* joke. Like I don't care if you're not afraid of competition, thats just a poor situation to want to join tbh.
Michigan would probably be the school I'd wanna go to out of those you name.

Others I'd consider in his shoes would be Stanford, UCLA if DTR doesn't win the job this yr, Nebraska under Scott Frost, and Cal. The Cali Schools are just good at developing QBs imo.

Well FSU is prob still gunna be going for him since they need 2 this class.
But I wouldn't choose LSU with their offense.
Clemson I probably wouldn't want just because Trevor Lawrence is no ******* joke. Like I don't care if you're not afraid of competition, thats just a poor situation to want to join tbh.
Michigan would probably be the school I'd wanna go to out of those you name.

Others I'd consider in his shoes would be Stanford, UCLA if DTR doesn't win the job this yr, Nebraska under Scott Frost, and Cal. The Cali Schools are just good at developing QBs imo.
Honestly penn state seems like a good fit for him given what every other school has brought in at qb recently

Advertisement
Need to get MJJ on board now to help build the class and allow our coaches to focus recruiting efforts elsewhere.

Advertisement
If its looking like Perry ain't the guy, try to lock up both of these guys.

I feel like he is going to end up at FSU so that he can stick it to us for the next few years.

Advertisement
Back