Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

**** didn’t even make his Top 14 there. Hope Richt JR is on his way to Eugene....unless it’s a misdirection by MJJ

Advertisement
Super telling. I guess we are out of it!

It’s sad how some people are actually rooting for Johnson not to pick UM because they have a boy crush on some kid from Connecticut without an offer. **** is bizarre.
If anyone is rooting for us not to land mike they'd have to be a big childish moron. Were all in at this point & it is what it is. Nothing will change that. Obviously let's all just hope we land the best possible offered prospect moving forward. Tai aint coming here. Let it go already. Hes going to fsu in all likelihood or clemson.

Advertisement
FWIW, I happened to be on another site last night when this video was posted. One of the mods reached out to MJJ about Miami and his recruitment. His response was something like "nothing has changed. Miami is still one of the top schools. I just forgot there are so many schools"
I guess we can read alot or nothing into that.

If anyone is rooting for us not to land mike they'd have to be a big childish moron. Were all in at this point & it is what it is. Nothing will change that. Obviously let's all just hope we land the best possible offered prospect moving forward. Tai aint coming here. Let it go already. Hes going to fsu in all likelihood or clemson.
Tai probably going to clemson or somewhere else, FSU seems to be all in at Sam Howell at this point from North Carolina

Tai probably going to clemson or somewhere else, FSU seems to be all in at Sam Howell at this point from North Carolina
Brock i said what i said cause i know what tai is thinking. Theyre definitely not all in on howell. Ur 100% off on that. They were just pressing him for a commit several days ago.

Brock i said what i said cause i know what tai is thinking. Theyre definitely not all in on howell. Ur 100% off on that. They were just pressing him for a commit several days ago.
I think FSU taking 2 qbs, a lot of people been predicting Howell to FSU lately and I think there is a chance he commits to them because he’s visiting again then this weekend I think. I think Miami should start recruiting tai again personally because I’m not sure if Johnson is coming here or not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They both looked good on tape. I have to admit that I'm really nervous tying our cart to Williams. I can't ignore the fact that he lives in Oregon, Pop's coaches the Ducks and there's going to be brutal pressure for him to stay home. On the other hand Richt knows what he's doing and he drew the top QB in the country from out there a few years ago. As far as Tai goes he fits the Canes perfectly. He has zero offensive line help and makes plays running for his life. Impressive. His scrambling style reminds me of George Mira.

Nope. Not gonna say it. Im just leaving it at lil richt dont like his release...

Honestly, that's the only takeaway I had from his highlights. Awkward and doesn't seem to have a huge arm. He's a gamer though I wish we'd try to sign both.

Advertisement
He probably wants to play right away and see’s that N’Kosi (which is similar to him) and Jarren are the future in Miami and he might not see the field until they leave.
If he's scared to come here no way does he go to Clemson. I'm sure you see who they have signed the past couple cycles.

Last edited:
Alabama, Ole Miss, and Florida just took QB commitments last week

Per Dyalect... Miami, Nebraska, and Oregon are the remaining options for MJJ... Feeling good about him

May have already been discussed; but can you shed some light on why we didn't offer Tai?

I think he deserves at least that...**** shame.

Advertisement
Alabama, Ole Miss, and Florida just took QB commitments last week

Per Dyalect... Miami, Nebraska, and Oregon are the remaining options for MJJ... Feeling good about him
Good! Let's see where the next visit goes.... He gave a radio interview in Oregon right before his trip to us, Bama and Ol Miss. Lot of interest in Nebraska based on that. Supposedly going to their spring game. I guess we will see

Advertisement
Back