Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
Just noticed Bud Elliot CB him to Miami last week. He loves to troll Miami but he takes his % on that thing pretty seriously. Gotta feel good Bud and Wilfong both got him to us.

I would not spend all of my time recruiting a kid who’s father is a college coach on another staff. But hey that’s just me

Advertisement
He's going to be waiting a long time to play. There's nothing wrong with that, but so many recruits seem impatient anymore.

He's going to be waiting a long time to play. There's nothing wrong with that, but so many recruits seem impatient anymore.
Should have went to Michigan to play right away. Trevor Lawrence is going to have that job on lock for at least 2-3 years

Advertisement
My nephew plays at Oregon. Not sharing his name because I don't think Mario would approve. They are bringing in several QBs this weekend. MJJ is at the top of their board and they will push hard for a public commitment. Obviously with dad on the staff I think it's clear that we will know by Sunday if this kid will be a duck. If he doesn't commit this weekend it's huge for us but they seem very confident.

My nephew plays at Oregon. Not sharing his name because I don't think Mario would approve. They are bringing in several QBs this weekend. MJJ is at the top of their board and they will push hard for a public commitment. Obviously with dad on the staff I think it's clear that we will know by Sunday if this kid will be a duck. If he doesn't commit this weekend it's huge for us but they seem very confident.

General question : is Grant Gunnell one of the other QBs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just looked through Oregon site, out of curiosity to see who was going to be out there this weekend. They list 3 QBs - MJJ, Jayden Daniels and "another QB currently committed to a Power 5 school" (no name) - not sure which one that is. There's a few now!

They also had a list of kids they think could possibly commit there this weekend: our target, Jaqueze Sorrells is one of them. They did note that he said he was doing it publicly at the end of August but they seem to feel pretty confident he may do it quietly there this weekend. Guess we will find out, maybe!

Should have went to Michigan to play right away. Trevor Lawrence is going to have that job on lock for at least 2-3 years

The way he was slinging the ball in the Spring Game, He might be the starter this year

Advertisement
Back