Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
This fits in with them starting Rosier this year. Mind boggling, and not giving him a short leash. After half time his *** was suppose to be benched.
Let’s be real here. Jarren is a true freshman and probably isn’t ready and Kosi was suspended because he doesn’t go to class. You literally can’t convince he wouldn’t have started the 2nd half if it wasn’t for that. I’ll refuse to believe for the sake of my sanity.

Let’s be real here. Jarren is a true freshman and probably isn’t ready and Kosi was suspended because he doesn’t go to class. You literally can’t convince he wouldn’t have started the 2nd half if it wasn’t for that. I’ll refuse to believe for the sake of my sanity.
Lol, why not Weldon then?

Advertisement
all we had to do was recruit this kid and he would be a cane lol, amateur hour in coral gables yet again

Advertisement
Probably banking on taking a grad transfer after this year. Possibly Jalen Hurts?

Are there any stats on Tai's games this year. I want to know how many capri suns and starcrunchs the Connecticut YMCA football league passed out this year.

Advertisement
This is only funny bc you really did misspell Buechele.

...**** it

Bring me the white guy from Texas that hits 60% of his passes

Not the black guy that got beat out by the Hawaiian

There...nice and specific and I don’t have to worry about spelling.

Searched for stats on the #1 DT QB in america and apparently nobody covers boys boarding school football in Connecticut. Does anyone have a rich aunt with country club access to give us the scoop?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back