Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
I don't care who he is. I just need that man posting on here consistently again cause he brought the heat.

Dee was a few more scoops away from making my Christmas card mailing list.

Thank god 🙏 Tweeds went Pete on us and started dropped the 2 word scoops of late because I need Canes info.

In all seriousness, @Brooklyndee is Sebastian the Ibis. I don't know how he has a human nephew but that's for the scientists to figure out...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've seen that a few times. But really, kids can fit anywhere and they need to learn how to adapt to personalities bc you can't pick your teammates in the league and it's littered with guys from all over with different backgrounds and personalities.

For college, it's obviously best to pick a place you feel comfortable and at home to set you up for success, but there are plenty of guys on this team who don't fit the stereotype of what many view as a SoFla athlete and are just good football players, good leaders and stand up kids who would welcome anyone. In a team of 85+, there will always be different types.

This last paragraph is exactly why CMR had a few different kids hang with MJJ on his official OV. Brevin, Jarren, DJ, Malik. It wasn't just because two of them are qbs....

Idc what anybody have to say but Jon Richt should have been fired for not going after Tai! We are going to regret not going after him not only for wanting to be here but I also believe he could be a good to great QB that we gave away!

Idc what anybody have to say but Jon Richt should have been fired for not going after Tai! We are going to regret not going after him not only for wanting to be here but I also believe he could be a good to great QB that we gave away!

He shouldn't have been hired. The fact he is a coach on this team is a travesty.

He shouldn't have been hired. The fact he is a coach on this team is a travesty.
I'm about ready to get rid of his pops also. Because Mark gave him an undeserved job Johnny boy's failures are now Mark's failures

Advertisement
Advertisement
One game??? Take your meds bro.
We have now lost four straight, had a lackluster finish to signing day, and are off on a bad foot this recruiting cycle, with no plan to get a quarterback despite their vision so far including trotting Rosier onto the field. Our offensive line is trash and there is not enough stock in the cupboard there to ease concerns unless we pull the best OL haul in the country on signing day. Its year three, there is a body of work that you can start to piece together. Its not just game 1.

I just don't understand why we put all our eggs in the Michael Johnson Jr basket. WTF were they thinking.

Advertisement
Back