Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course he's not Tremaine Mack. How could he be when he's OBVIOUSLY ...... Magic Benton? :11263324214-66c20be71a-o:
I just lurk and I know who he is. The Dee is an obvious giveaway...
1533322816283.jpeg

No, I wasn’t. Because I know the type of kid he is and that he probably wasn’t going to fit in with the south Florida athlete. Even though my brother told us that he was ready to commit to us about 2 months ago..

I've seen that a few times. But really, kids can fit anywhere and they need to learn how to adapt to personalities bc you can't pick your teammates in the league and it's littered with guys from all over with different backgrounds and personalities.

For college, it's obviously best to pick a place you feel comfortable and at home to set you up for success, but there are plenty of guys on this team who don't fit the stereotype of what many view as a SoFla athlete and are just good football players, good leaders and stand up kids who would welcome anyone. In a team of 85+, there will always be different types.

Advertisement
Okay.....I give.....Brooklyndee is none other than Yatil Green.....

I don't care who he is. I just need that man posting on here consistently again cause he brought the heat.

Dee was a few more scoops away from making my Christmas card mailing list.

Thank god 🙏 Tweeds went Pete on us and started dropped the 2 word scoops of late because I need Canes info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I know is ain't nobody ever see Dee and Jorge Gaitan in the same place at the same time.

20180803_162321.jpg

I'm praying I don't have to bump this. We can't let a talent like this, with family on the team, tear our *** up for rivals every year. Richt's QB eval skills are straight cheeks again here. Almost as bas as the Sitkowski reach. Yo, EVERYONE, including the scouting services (not that they matter worth a sht) can see this. Absolute retardation to not make Tai our #1 most wanted man.

What a dumb post.

reverse-opq873683.gif

Advertisement
Back