Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

TheUBack

Taking a break
Tai is infinitely better at making reads quickly, making quick decisions and he has a more college ready frame than MJJ. Watch both tapes. To me it's an absolute no brainer that Taisun Phommachanh should be #1 on our QB board.

Advertisement
Bring me one of the two to be completely honest and imo Tai should get an offer and it should be whoever commits first just like they’re doing with the STA LB’s.

doesnt matter now. Tai has been visiting fsu, uf, and clemson. probably gonna go to one of them. we better hope we get MJJ, cuz if we don't...

I'm praying I don't have to bump this. We can't let a talent like this, with family on the team, tear our *** up for rivals every year. Richt's QB eval skills are straight cheeks again here. Almost as bas as the Sitkowski reach. Yo, EVERYONE, including the scouting services (not that they matter worth a sht) can see this. Absolute retardation to not make Tai our #1 most wanted man.

Advertisement
I'm praying I don't have to bump this. We can't let a talent like this, with family on the team, tear our *** up for rivals every year. Richt's QB eval skills are straight cheeks again here. Almost as bas as the Sitkowski reach. Yo, EVERYONE, including the scouting services (not that they matter worth a sht) can see this. Absolute retardation to not make Tai our #1 most wanted man.
Calm down, he’s good but not what you are insinuating. Imo he’s not close to what Jarren Williams is either who is a better talent and played better competition. However I think We should probably pursue him more now that as far as we know we didn’t get a commitment publicly from Michael Johnson

Advertisement
I'm not seeing what was described. Both QB's in those films took what they could.

I don't care - just as long as we get a top QB. Gotta keep feeding the machine.

Yes Tai is the better prospect IMO. But we haven't even offered him so that sends a pretty clear picture he won't be ending up here. But if we don't land MJJ its going to get real suspect.

What a dumb post.

Advertisement
Tai is infinitely better at making reads quickly, making quick decisions and he has a more college ready frame than MJJ. Watch both tapes. To me it's an absolute no brainer that Taisun Phommachanh should be #1 on our QB board.

Tai is super elusive on tape. DiDnt see any shake from MJJ. Tai seems to have the more elite scramble ability.

Advertisement
Tai is super elusive on tape. DiDnt see any shake from MJJ. Tai seems to have the more elite scramble ability.
Nah. Mike is by far the better runner. Thats not taking anything from tai simply stating the facts. Tai is a good runner but not on that level. Like the one ******* points out (while emphasising what an *** clown he is)he is playing in Connecticut (which is far more competitive & athletic than oregon by the way you dumb ****) would be great if someone who actually knows high school football would come on here to explain how Connecticut football is viewed. Make some people feel foolish. All that said let's please simply move on and accept this for what it is. Let's just get behind mike & hope & pray he commits & develops how we hope he will. Tai is going to go to either clemson or fsu so were gonna see him on a regular. Hes torn about this. Really hurt that we wont offer him but hes gotta live. Well get to see cade develope too as hes at unc. Gonna be some good qb play these next few years in the acc. Lets pray either nkosi or jarren continues to develope & we hold our own.

Nah. Mike is by far the better runner. Thats not taking anything from tai simply stating the facts. Tai is a good runner but not on that level. Like the one ******* points out (while emphasising what an *** clown he is)he is playing in Connecticut (which is far more competitive & athletic than oregon by the way you dumb ****) would be great if someone who actually knows high school football would come on here to explain how Connecticut football is viewed. Make some people feel foolish. All that said let's please simply move on and accept this for what it is. Let's just get behind mike & hope & pray he commits & develops how we hope he will. Tai is going to go to either clemson or fsu so were gonna see him on a regular. Hes torn about this. Really hurt that we wont offer him but hes gotta live. Well get to see cade develope too as hes at unc. Gonna be some good qb play these next few years in the acc. Lets pray either nkosi or jarren continues to develope & we hold our own.

Why won’t we offer?

Advertisement
Back