Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Johnson is by far, the better runner. Tai is the better passer.

Tau could and will never have the ability with his feet that Johnson does. You can hope that you can coach Johnson into being a better passer, not that he's bad now either.

Either one should have at a bare minimum of two years, probably three to develop. That's what the coaches are seeing and thinking likely.

Advertisement
So which one is F*** boy? Did they or didn't they coach Rosier up? Did you expect Perrry to win the job after arriving in the fall? Did you expect Jarren to win the job 1 week in the spring. You sound like f***n idiot right now.

It's one week into spring and you're wound up like a toddler at easter service. I hope your mom puts benadryl into your juicy juice so the grownups can talk.
Lol yall get riled up so easily. Congratulations, Rosier went from bad to below-average. I'm not giving the staff praise for that. TF? Kosi had the entire season and should be starting right now, instead he's slated to split reps with Rosier. Like I said, if those are supposed top 10 QBs, that baseball player shouldn't even be in the discussion.

If Justin Fields committed to us would Rosier be the starter?

Lol yall get riled up so easily. Congratulations, Rosier went from bad to below-average. I'm not giving the staff praise for that. TF? Kosi had the entire season and should be starting right now, instead he's slated to split reps with Rosier. Like I said, if those are supposed top 10 QBs, that baseball player shouldn't even be in the discussion.

Name me 1 QB who was redshirted and overtook a 5th senior coming off a 10+ win season 1 week into spring. Ill wait.

What kind of coaches just gift young QBs the starting job in spring? gtfoh with that ignorance.

Also ....

Justin Fields hitting freshman wall, Smart still impressed
https://georgia.247sports.com/Artic...-but-Kirby-Smart-is-still-impressed-116927982

Imagine that.

Last edited:

Seriously. This is pretty much basically retarded...and I’m not even talking about the other back and forth argument you’re having.

Kosi...should be starting right now - retardation #1: nobody’s starting right now. We’re one week into spring practice. Are you new to college football. It’s clear there is no named starter and it’s an open competition. Newsflash: there’s just not enough time for anyone to seperate out in the spring from last year’s starter. If it happens, it will happen in the summer/fall, brainiac. Contrast to when Kaaya was here, it didn’t matter if it was spring or fall, right or wrong, it was known he was the starter. See the difference?

he's (N’Kosi) slated to split reps with Rosier - good God man, where did you pull this bit of retardation from? Were you hallucinating from some mushrooms? Who the fūck said he’s “slated to split reps”. If you mean in games, no coach has said that. If you mean like in practices or scrimmages, they’re all splitting reps or snaps.

Get of the drugs and tighten it up.

Last edited:
Seriously. This is pretty much basically retarded...and I’m not even talking about the other back and forth argument you’re having.

Kosi...should be starting right now - retardation #1: nobody’s starting right now. We’re one week into spring practice. Are you new to college football. It’s clear there is no named starter and it’s an open competition. Newsflash: there’s just not enough time for anyone to seperate out in the spring from last year’s starter. If it happens, it will happen in the summer/fall, brainiac. Contrast to when Kaaya was here, it didn’t matter if it was spring or fall, right or wrong, it was known he was the starter. See the difference?

he's (N’Kosi) slated to split reps with Rosier - good God man, where did you pull this bit of retardation from? We’re you hallucinating from some mushrooms? Who the fūck said he’s “slated to split reps”. If you mean in games, no coach has said that. If you mean like in practices or scrimmages, they’re all splitting reps or snaps.

Clearly he's been smoking too much brick weed with dwinstitles.

Advertisement
Why did people engage “Cane” Fan93?

He’s one of those weirdos who comes up with some dumb narative, maps out his idiotic arguments to support his narrative like a dork, then goes around trying to bait people into arguments so he can show off how smart and cool he is. Let the little guy be and ignore him.

Last edited:
Why did people engage “Cane” Fan93?

He’s one of those weirdos who comes up with some dumb narative, maps out his idiotic arguments to support his narrative like a dork, then goes around trying to bait people into arguments so he can show off how smart and cool he is. Let the little guy be and ignore him.

You got me! We'll revisit this after the Spring game.

Speculation! I got a stock report for you to read sir!

Advertisement
He played one year in cali in a league the equal to the girls ymca. Worse comp than even brad had going at chaminade. If you see how cali football is the vast majority of it atleast in the la area is hit or miss. You have 2 serious divisions that each have several power house schools than you have the rest are the girls ymca. To put this in even better context for anyone who knows the cali area he played for kings academy. It's in Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is about ten minutes from santa clara where the 49ers play. Its literally podunk. The highlight of santa clara is the Marriott right next to the stadium or the sports themed restraunt inside the stadium. Go ahead ask anyone who knows the area. See if im exaggerating.
I want to play tackle with the girls'YMCA. I don't care if they're no good. Just bring 'em on.

Its been two weeks of springs you sound retarded right now and honestly are loosing all credibility. The staff isnt gonna make a change that big after 2 weeks you D*** HEAD

Tai has been on campus multiple times. He was at Paradise but I guess he didn't impress the staff throwing in person.

Advertisement

he's (N’Kosi) slated to split reps with Rosier - good God man, where did you pull this bit of retardation from? Were you hallucinating from some mushrooms? Who the fūck said he’s “slated to split reps”. If you mean in games, no coach has said that. If you mean like in practices or scrimmages, they’re all splitting reps or snaps.

C
Avon Old Farms plays against Exeter, Andover, Deerfield, NMH, Loomis Chafey. I attended one of these schools and the competition is TERRIBLE. 90%+ of these teams' players are rich, white kids. Avon is AWFUL competition. Worse than Ransom Everglades.

I could care less who Richt recruits, but during our senior year our WRs were 5'10'' and 165 pounds. We also went 8-4 and BEAT Avon.

These are great schools and 45% of the class goes Ivy, Duke or Stanford, but competition in New England boarding schools is as bad as you can get. Most of these kids are sons of the 0.1%....... How much "dog" does the son of a billionaire have.... THAT is who he is playing against.
Which is why I don't want him... I don't see either of these guys being the answer. .Tai is gonna have to adjust to game speed. That could take 4 years honestly... lol

Now @Brooklyndee is that area worse than San Ramon.. The slowest most boring town in America.

Avon Old Farms plays against Exeter, Andover, Deerfield, NMH, Loomis Chafey. I attended one of these schools and the competition is TERRIBLE. 90%+ of these teams' players are rich, white kids. Avon is AWFUL competition. Worse than Ransom Everglades.

I could care less who Richt recruits, but during our senior year our WRs were 5'10'' and 165 pounds. We also went 8-4 and BEAT Avon.

These are great schools and 45% of the class goes Ivy, Duke or Stanford, but competition in New England boarding schools is as bad as you can get. Most of these kids are sons of the 0.1%....... How much "dog" does the son of a billionaire have.... THAT is who he is playing against.
I wouldn't say as bad as you can get . Some of those schools have talent. Cheshire sent kids to Michigan, Notre Dame, Rutgers, BC, Penn St and others in the past 2 years. Of course it's not Soflo because nothing is. Idk when you went there but now the majority of elite inner city kids are transferring to these schools in basketball and football for that opportunity. If a kid can play he can play idc what his back round is (speaking in general not this situation). Christian Wilkins went to Suffield Academy was a 5 star and has been one if not the best player on Clemson past few years.

This is a colossal mistake. Another bad QB eval. Oh well. I'm hoping that MJJ goes elsewhere because his reads are trash, the first throw on his HL tape should have been a pick if the DB wasn't a Bernie voting white boy, and his awareness is completely nonexistent. He might make a good wideout, but that is NOT a QB.

Hopefully Richt can flip another guy who can play who commits early to a meh school like Jarren.
Wtf? **** like this makes me lose respect for people right away. Even if you had said something about Trump. There are reasonable people on both sides. You're the type of invidious person that no one wants to be around.

Advertisement
Pretty telling homie didn't even mention us lol. But we still pushing hard for him?

Advertisement
Back