Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Then what do you suggest they do? Offer a player they don't feel warrants an offer just to say they aren't putting "all their eggs in one basket"? You might disagree on their assessment of Tai (as do I), but that doesn't mean they should offer just to say they offered multiple QB's.

As already mentioned, they have offered another QB.
Offering and pursuing are very different things. Miami is pursuing MJJ very hard. All the other QB recruits know it. It's going to be hard to get another top quality QB to have serious interest unless MJJ commits to a school other than Miami. No top QB wants to be the backup plan B guy. They simply won't waste their time.

Advertisement
Avon Old Farms plays against Exeter, Andover, Deerfield, NMH, Loomis Chafey. I attended one of these schools and the competition is TERRIBLE. 90%+ of these teams' players are rich, white kids. Avon is AWFUL competition. Worse than Ransom Everglades.

I could care less who Richt recruits, but during our senior year our WRs were 5'10'' and 165 pounds. We also went 8-4 and BEAT Avon.

These are great schools and 45% of the class goes Ivy, Duke or Stanford, but competition in New England boarding schools is as bad as you can get. Most of these kids are sons of the 0.1%....... How much "dog" does the son of a billionaire have.... THAT is who he is playing against.

Penn St, UGA, FSU, and Clemson, aka teams who have had good QBs within the past 5 years, don't seem to share your opinion.

yeah not impressed.... Tai isn't a take. Michael Johnson is better bc the coaching staff Is willing to travel to Oregon to tell him he's better.

Same staff isn't even interested in sending a hello we know u exist email to Tai for some reason. Maybe he's just not that good, but has another year to prove he is worth an offer or even a convo, we will see.

If we were hard after Tai, this thread would be about MJJ. Whoever isn't coming here is generally the better player on CIS. MJJ just said that we lead, not sure why all the handwringing.

And people still bringing up Sitz, as if he is coming to Miami, or been committed in what like 6 months?

Saw someone else say something like you would think they would learn after 2 and a half years. Uh, sure, last year they got a stud and All American and year before they got their number 1 target. Our staff sure has a lot to learn huh? Smh.

Advertisement
Dont know why you guys are arguing tai vs MJ when malik rosier is going to win the QB competition for at least 7 more years

He played one year in cali in a league the equal to the girls ymca. Worse comp than even brad had going at chaminade. If you see how cali football is the vast majority of it atleast in the la area is hit or miss. You have 2 serious divisions that each have several power house schools than you have the rest are the girls ymca. To put this in even better context for anyone who knows the cali area he played for kings academy. It's in Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is about ten minutes from santa clara where the 49ers play. Its literally podunk. The highlight of santa clara is the Marriott right next to the stadium or the sports themed restraunt inside the stadium. Go ahead ask anyone who knows the area. See if im exaggerating.
California HS Football is very hit or miss throughout the state. But Cali produces a **** load of elite players, especially QBs, regardless what league they are in or what their competition is like. I mean in the small *** county right above SF alone, they have produced 4 P5 Qbs in the last like 5 years (Jared Goff to Cal, Manny Wilkins to ASU, Morgan Mahalak to Oregon, and Spencer Petras to Iowa.....and 3 of them went to the same school!). But yeah Sunnyvale or the south bay in general doesn't really have any good football going on. NorCal football is extremely hit or miss, with basically De La Salle claiming everyone's soul. I mean DLS didn't lose a football game from 1992-2004.. Southern California (LA/SD) produces the best HS football teams on a consistent basis for sure.

but yeah that school he went to in Cali was solely because his dad was the OC for the 49ers.

There schedule and their division are two entirely separate issues. Never said they dont play anyone ever. But those teams are molly ***ping them and thats not what the normal schedule is like either. My nephews best friend tj pledger was their starting rb for years so ive been there several times. I also went with angela to see brad in the playoffs his senior year.
I was just about to say the same thing as that dude, cause Chaminade definitely plays some good *** teams.
But yeah, you're right, its not in their league games. They're in a crap football league. Its the out of league games and playoffs where they'll play actual competition.

Youre recycling comments bruh. People already know this probably wouldnt exist. cause than you wouldnt know how much he wants to play here. Besides that he is the number 1 dtqb in the country. Should people not want him here? Regardless that exact question has been stated by one other individual ad nauseam. Thats like saying if dyalect wasnt on here to make a case for mike would so many people defend him...
You make a great point. I just dont see the point in this thread. Cause this staff has shown when it comes to NSD, they will get the QB they want

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So far they turned a baseball player turned 3* football recruit who admittedly didn't watch film his first few years into Miami's single season TD record holder. While landing two top 10 QBs. FOH.

Those same top 10 QBs can't beat out said 3* baseball player turned football recruit... At this point, it shouldn't even be a competition if said QBs are supposedly top 10. The fact that people are predicting that we use two QBs with Rosier being one of them is troubling.

I forgot. Every thread has to somehow be a referendum on coaching and the staff.
I just think it's funny you keep on calling Dee a fake, when the top post this week is his rundown of spring practice. And he told us all a couple days before about Gurvans injury. Your entire schtic has been about calling Dee a fake, but you're very clearly wrong.
You clearly are really upset about any discussion having to do with the qb situation, whether it be calling Rosier out for his crap performance, or our QB recruiting strategy.

Those same top 10 QBs can't beat out said 3* baseball player turned football recruit... At this point, it shouldn't even be a competition if said QBs are supposedly top 10. The fact that people are predicting that we use two QBs with Rosier being one of them is troubling.
Problem is, is Rosier actually winning, or is he just winning by default since he is the most experienced and the oldest? It seems to me Rosier is getting the nod strictly because he's a 5th yr senior.

Can anyone actually name me a benefit of having Rosier start the entire season for us instead of one of the 3 freshman? I literally don't see any positive in going with Rosier unless he absolutely dominates the QB competition this summer. Otherwise tie should go to the best freshman.

CanesFan93 said:
Which then brings up the question that most of our fans want to avoid, can the staff properly evaluate and or develop a QB?

So which one is F*** boy? Did they or didn't they coach Rosier up? Did you expect Perrry to win the job after arriving in the fall? Did you expect Jarren to win the job 1 week in the spring. You sound like f***n idiot right now.

It's one week into spring and you're wound up like a toddler at easter service. I hope your mom puts benadryl into your juicy juice so the grownups can talk.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back