NFL Stephen Ross is the Worst

Tua comes in and misses a wide open TE with one of the worst passes I’ve ever seen by an NFL quarterback. I think he’s mind ****ed at this point.

Advertisement
And it's such a shame.

The investments he made in that stadium turned it into a ferocious Home Field for the Canes when they are good. However, the lease to the stadium is horrid and almost impossible to break, so there's that.

As to the Dolphins, he ruined a once great franchise.

And it's such a shame.

The investments he made in that stadium turned it into a ferocious Home Field for the Canes when they are good. However, the lease to the stadium is horrid and almost impossible to break, so there's that.

As to the Dolphins, he ruined a once great franchise.
what are you actually breaking the lease for?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I said when this clown bought the team that the Dolphins would never win anything under his ownership.

I don't care how many billions this guy made in real estate. Anyone who conceives of this tennis and F1 nonsense to totally **** over the fans that make 90% of gameday revenues (Dolphins, Canes, concerts) is a total loser.

The parking situation is such a joke you couldn't make it up. One can only hope there is a better permanent situation but I am not holding my breath.

Year 3 of the "rebuild." 2-7. Two offensive coordinators. Chan Gailey last year. Adam Gase. Mike Tannenbaum. Chris Grier. Dion Jordan.

Loser owner. Loser team. Total reflection of everything that happens from the top down.

This guy should be run of out town.

#RossOut
I have come to the exact same conclusion. I was telling my wife just last weekend Grier and the rest of the clowns are a symptom and the owner was the problem. Watching Marino in the box with Ross is interesting to say the least. I’ve never seen Marino smile.

An NFL team is a complex organization, owning one is a full-time business, not a vanity project or a hobby. It's even worse when your hobbyist spends most of his time figuring out what else he can build in the parking lot.

Nothing like the Jets/Fins games in the 80s and 90s. We used to count the fights when I was a kid. I think we topped out at 20 in one of the first games at Joe Robbie. Back when men were men and football was good in South Florida.
I am imagining it was always some guy in a Gastineau jersey who was involved.

Advertisement
I make zero effort to watch, just check the score at some point each Sunday and I'm apathetic win or lose. I got to grow up watching Dan Marino, I've accepted that was the pinnacle of me being a Dolphins fan.
And even that run wasn't great after 1986.

Marino got 2 games vs really bad Jets and Colts teams for years + the Pats sucked most of his time in Miami. He spent 10 seasons 9-7 or worse. 3 of his 4 best seasons were before 1986. I dunno how old you are but most of my Marino memories are WC losses.

An NFL team is a complex organization, owning one is a full-time business, not a vanity project or a hobby. It's even worse when your hobbyist spends most of his time figuring out what else he can build in the parking lot.
In addition to racing and tennis, Ross should probably also invest in a laser tag arena, a replica of the ECW Arena for migrated wrestling fans, a wave pool for surfing competitions, and a permanent home for BattleBots. Raze the parking garage and replace it with a narrower parking spire of at least 300 stories. Or replace it with a vast parking lot on top of Broward County’s Mount Trashmore, with high tech and high priced Simpsonian monorail to get attendees to and from Hard Rock stadium.

And even that run wasn't great after 1986.

Marino got 2 games vs really bad Jets and Colts teams for years + the Pats sucked most of his time in Miami. He spent 10 seasons 9-7 or worse. 3 of his 4 best seasons were before 1986. I dunno how old you are but most of my Marino memories are WC losses.
That defense became horrid in 1986, and Shula spent the 87,88,89,90, and 92 drafts trying to fix it. The offensive personnel got less attention, aside from Miami drafting Webb and Smith in 89 and 90. Its why the Marks Brothers were both still starting as wide receivers in 1992, eight years after their heyday.

Only the dolphins would allow Grier and Flores to still be employed. Grier had the worst first round of all time , in the 2020 draft (0-3). Amongst other tragic mistakes. Flores is a train wreck as a head guy. It’s scary how much their ownership mirrors our leadership

Advertisement
Back