NFL Stephen Ross is the Worst

Advertisement
I said when this clown bought the team that the Dolphins would never win anything under his ownership.

I don't care how many billions this guy made in real estate. Anyone who conceives of this tennis and F1 nonsense to totally **** over the fans that make 90% of gameday revenues (Dolphins, Canes, concerts) is a total loser.

The parking situation is such a joke you couldn't make it up. One can only hope there is a better permanent situation but I am not holding my breath.

Year 3 of the "rebuild." 2-7. Two offensive coordinators. Chan Gailey last year. Adam Gase. Mike Tannenbaum. Chris Grier. Dion Jordan.

Loser owner. Loser team. Total reflection of everything that happens from the top down.

This guy should be run of out town.

#RossOut
Negative. Chris Grier is garbage and so is Brian Flores…pathetic losers both of them.

Ross wanted Lamar Jackson and Grier said no. Got this he said. Now he needs to be fired.

Negative. Chris Grier is garbage and so is Brian Flores…pathetic losers both of them.

Ross wanted Lamar Jackson and Grier said no. Got this he said. Now he needs to be fired.
Laugh out loud.

Ross hired all of them.

Advertisement
And yet the Miami admin put themselves in a situation where they depend on Ross for a place to play

The last 15 plus years for canes and dolphins have been full of disappointment... hoping things turn around for both soon

I live in Maryland, just about all of my friends are Ravens fans, and I'm more interested in watching the Pitt/UNC game than the Phins/Ravens. It's just so hard to care anymore.

Advertisement
I said when this clown bought the team that the Dolphins would never win anything under his ownership.

I don't care how many billions this guy made in real estate. Anyone who conceives of this tennis and F1 nonsense to totally **** over the fans that make 90% of gameday revenues (Dolphins, Canes, concerts) is a total loser.

The parking situation is such a joke you couldn't make it up. One can only hope there is a better permanent situation but I am not holding my breath.

Year 3 of the "rebuild." 2-7. Two offensive coordinators. Chan Gailey last year. Adam Gase. Mike Tannenbaum. Chris Grier. Dion Jordan.

Loser owner. Loser team. Total reflection of everything that happens from the top down.

#RossOut
Do you think he could make a good AD and replace Flake??

😂

#RossOut
Yep he runs with those in leadership in coral gables!!! #wegressionU

You're forgetting he forced Tua on Grier. A broken QB with an average arm and below average height. Tua was never the answer. Now we'll end the season with a top 3-5 pick that we don't own and are about to be looking for a QB, again.
Qb this coming year was either gonna be tua or trade. It was never gonna be draft Even W the pick Bc how bad the class is. The issue was the people coaching the team didn’t want tua but still forced him on them.

Advertisement
lIKE I SWEAR THESE DUDES STILL WITH THIS HOPE FOR A STADIUM WILL HAVE US PLAYING AT TRAZ POWELL
They still think the county will pay for a stadium. 8 years later amd becks is still looking at a golf course. Unless you wanted the canes to take over drv pink stadium, hard rock was it. Also, hard rock is insanely nice compared to any college stadium. Not sure why people still care

Advertisement

#RossOut
You can add Ireland to the list of geniuses

Not many NFL teams succeed with bad ownership. Bad owners typically hire bad GM’s who make poor personnel choices and hire bad coaches, and so on and so forth.
You just nailed the Dolphins. Which is sad because I thought when Flores was hired, Miami his the jackpot with him. But, your formula is always true and I should have known better.

Bad owners ---> Bad GMs --------> poor personnel choices --------> bad coaches.

Advertisement
Back