Starting to get nervous about the Stevenson situation....

When I was trying to push him to Miami the only guy that took it serious was DVD. Players ruined the visit, staff made him feel unwanted (I think Rumph was just that dull), and DVD was one that saved face a little. He and family were ready to board a plane around 3 PM on Saturday (on their own dime to gtfo) and DVD convinced him to finish it out knowing it was already over. It was stupid **** like spelling his name wrong on his OV tag too.

Then he committed on Sunday to Tennessee. I doubt he’d even come here. His family doesn’t like David Cooney because he defended Ivey ruining his visit.
Jesus thats awful

Advertisement
When I was trying to push him to Miami the only guy that took it serious was DVD. Players ruined the visit, staff made him feel unwanted (I think Rumph was just that dull), and DVD was one that saved face a little. He and family were ready to board a plane around 3 PM on Saturday (on their own dime to gtfo) and DVD convinced him to finish it out knowing it was already over. It was stupid **** like spelling his name wrong on his OV tag too.

Then he committed on Sunday to Tennessee. I doubt he’d even come here. His family doesn’t like David Cooney because he defended Ivey ruining his visit.
Christ absolutely pathetic staff allowing that **** to happen

lol that had to be good. You know how much of a dunce you have to be to ruin an OV in a city like Miami?

Advertisement
He played on my 7v7 team that I sponsored and I hyped it up and how good our staff was at Miami...

When I got that phone call I was embarrassed. I didn’t show up to a tournament for a few weeks avoiding them.
You work with Dream Team out of Knoxville?

Advertisement
I talked with DVD and Todd Hartley - Hartley recruited my area. Rumph wasn’t really involved.

I tried to DM Cooney and he blocked me on twitter when I sent him my number to call.
**** between blocking and glocking

Advertisement

The comments loooooool

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 😂😂😂

1610060474314.png

1610060585174.png

1610060710891.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back