Starting to get nervous about the Stevenson situation....

Advertisement
booty dancing GIF
Wtf is this? 😂

I know I'm in the minority here but I feel bad for Baker being attacked like that on social media. He is just a soldier following orders from Manny. Call him a puppet or whatever but we all know it's Manny's defense. I'm not on any social media platform so what do I know. I guess it's the norm these days.

Advertisement
I know I'm in the minority here but I feel bad for Baker being attacked like that on social media. He is just a soldier following orders from Manny. Call him a puppet or whatever but we all know it's Manny's defense. I'm not on any social media platform so what do I know. I guess it's the norm these days.
Manny’s defense never performed like this..never before this szn

Advertisement
Well, UGA just lost another DB to the draft. Mark Webb - played "star" with Stevenson - just declared. Bet Tyrique is getting all kinds of pressure to stay
True except I think from the reports he wants CB. Sounded like he could play 100% of the snaps at "star" and not care so this mayyyy work against them if he already lost trust in Kirby, there is no one to play Star, so he may connect the dots and think they may just stick him there, he wants that CB money and tape to show off to the NFL.

Advertisement
I do too. Sometimes fans can be cruel. Attack the scheme not the person. He's trying. He's over his head. We can put pressure on the program that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back