Starting to get nervous about the Stevenson situation....

Advertisement
Barry let cat out of bag and it put unnecessary heat on staff if it did happen to cause an investigation.. Chances of happening were probably low to begin with, now they have to be dam near nonexistent..

I know some believe oh if he wants to come just do it.. But there is always more to these situations that we are not privy to..

Starting to get nervous?

someone tell me we roll?

hungry donuts GIF by Chris Timmons

Advertisement
really nothing stopping him if he wants to come. Puts him in an awkward spot because they now know he may have reached out and they are now probably putting a full court press. But if he really hates it there he can tell them to f off. The cat out of the bag should not really prevent him from leaving.

Advertisement
Barry let cat out of bag and it put unnecessary heat on staff if it did happen to cause an investigation.. Chances of happening were probably low to begin with, now they have to be dam near nonexistent..

I know some believe oh if he wants to come just do it.. But there is always more to these situations that we are not privy to..
Untuck.

Seems like the longer this takes the less likely it is to happen. Someone calm my nerves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Borry Jerkson sank our battleship. Once the kid is in the portal, it's going to be a lot harder for UGA to get him to withdraw his name. Since Jerkson forgot that he's a beatwriter and not Bob Woodward, his spilling the beans my have given UGA an opportunity to convince TS to $tay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paperwork has to go through the school. They’ll get wind before it’s submitted whether they knew before Barry’s bs or not.

It’s Georgia. They’re gonna play dirty and criticize us of being dirty because of the way Barry worded it in his article. But they get the last shot (we technically get no shot because we can’t talk to him)

Advertisement
Back